Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Missions That Require Special Weapons To Play

lylathewicked

More melee only missions please.........I did 3 runs..and even with people using their ULTs they were still struggling.....it was brilliant...it really denounced some ULTs to be OP because they weren't working....the Grineer were coming left and right lol

it's almost a rep farm event...

sooo you wanna do this tactical alert for the emblem or for the fun? Because you cant use the stance if you got no heavy melee...

And well fun... its just another draco run if you get a good team otherwise its an interception without using weapons and only spamming abilities

first of all... the only thing that this game requires you to spend your plat on... is SLOTS. if you cant comprehend this by now, you have some other more pressing and serious issues to work on

secondly... 4 days is plenty of time for you to grind up a basic weapon needed for the task at hand.

always with the ITS UNFAIR whine. what HAVE you been doing with all of the materials you get from missions?

thats life.... I missed out on founders because I didnt have money at that time, but im not complaining. 

Just because you are conformist or submissive, it doesn't mean everyone has to be like that. When something is unfair, some people like to complain or criticize, and it's not illegal. When the complaint is constructive and respectful, it can make things better.

Back on topic, I have no problem with these missions since I have all kind of weapons, but I understand OP's point. I used to be that kind of player with a few weapons, a few warframes, no sentinel, etc... during my first months, warframe was a really hard game, I was really fragile, didn't have enough credits, mods, platinum, keys, etc. and after months and months of daily playing and hard work, I can say I have a lot of stuff, can't complain. Keep giving feedback, maybe one of these days they change this unfair system.

Just because you are conformist or submissive, it doesn't mean everyone has to be like that. When something is unfair, some people like to complain or criticize, and it's not illegal. When the complaint is constructive and respectful, it can make things better.

I am neither. its simply a special mission. special things usually require special parameters. just like in any MMO out their. its not unfair. The Devs dont have to conform to one players schedule, it is very easy to start a weapon when you go to bed. then when you get home from work you simply need to claim it and do the mission. Hek even if the OP said they work all day for 2 days straight, they can easily to the Alert on the last day. its not unfair it just requires a little bit of planning and patience.  

Gram is cheap and only takes 12 hours. Hell, you can get by without leveling it up.

Get some clanmates or pubs, Grab a Trinity or Oberon and play support, Play an offensive power-based warframe like volt, or grab Excalibur and go idle game mode.

I managed it with pubs by playing trinity even though I had only a level 8 Gram.

The only thing that I don't like is that these stances really become exclusive stances. To my knowledge, you can't get them anywhere else.

DE should give them a permanent place to drop. The new enemies, maybe?

Edited by MechNexus

Stop wineing.... its up for 5 freaking days...... 555555555... not 5 hours .. 5 days. I don't want to be an douchbag but you have enought time to make the weapon and do it. The alert is easy with Ash and Saryn and everyone should have minimum a Galatin in the bag -,-'. Your arguement is invalid mate.

no time? what? you get 5 days to complete this thing and you still complain? these missions are fair, 5 days for 1 game (2 if you want that sigil to get a small cut in it) of 5 round int isnt fair? they could of made it last 3 days...or even 1... I sometimes dont understand stuff like this...

-humans-47221.jpg

Edited by Error989

At least the stance is worth it.

The stance is pretty sick!  How it works technically is better than 75% of stances...I had no issues what so ever in regards to linking each stance special.  Combo 1 and Combo 3 is my bread and butter when facing Heavies.  It literally puts them on their back.  And I like the fact it doesn't send enemies flying anime style..for 1 it's stupid...2 i can't kill them if the push back is 30 ft away...This stance knocks them back close enough to continue the hurt >:)

Unless you're a fresh MR1 account with no resources and no good gear to go gather any (in which case what the hell are you even doing trying to complete a high difficulty tac alert?), throwing a BP in the oven on the first day shouldn't be a problem.  Come back the next day and do the alert.

Edited by Callback

If you have to work all the time, then maybe this game is not for you man.

The alerts you miss out on, the events, the invasions etc etc.

Perhaps CoD would me more suited to your current lifestyle, quick yet satisfying matches, they wont take up much of your time and you will not miss out on stuff.

It the alert states Heavy Bladed Weapon, Were is the blade on a big hammer?

You have 4 days, it takes 12 hours to craft a weapon from scratch, and only a few stealth missions to rank it up. I don't see the problem here, its not like they are that expensive to craft, especially after they did a double credit weekend.

Galatine - Blueprint: 25,000c (market) - Crafting Cost 30,000c, 4 Gallium, 750 Salvage, 500 Rubedo, 200 Alloy Plate - 12 hour build time

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Galatine

Gram - Blueprint: 15,000c (market) - Crafting Cost 30,000c, 3 Gallium, 750 Salvage, 300 Rubedo, 80 Alloy Plate - 12 hour build time

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Gram

Shindo - Blueprint: 15,000c (market) - Crafting Cost 30,000c, 3 Gallium, 750 Salvage, 300 Circuits, 500 Alloy Plate - 12 hour build time

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Scindo

Even if you started today it should take you less then 2 or 3 hours to farm all the materials including the credits to buy the Blueprint and Craft and you will still have 2+ days to complete the mission.