Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

In the past, Prime Access and large updates were not released so close together.There's nothing to suggest that they'll hold back either one to release them at he same time, but there's a first time for everything.

It's certainly possible that U16 will come sometime this week. I'm suspect of it coming tomorrow, going by the teasers we've gotten so far. But who knows. Teasers have never been a reliable calender for Warframe releases, despite their best efforts.

Just because they released the teaser today doesn't mean U16 isn't coming tomorrow. Think about for a sec, they usually base there release on the teaser site which if you didn't know is on Warframe's main page. On the teaser site they usually release 7 things to show(there alrdy at 5). Most likely the update will either be tomorrow to Friday depending on how long the final touches are gonna take. You may be right about the teaser so volt prime might come a week after U16 is released.

U16 doesn't have to come with the new PA...

In fact, I don't know why anybody assumed it would. In any case, DE would most likely want to release it before the new PA. So...

No, you can't. U16 will most likely - hell, it's pretty much guaranteed - come this week. 

HELL YEAH

They never release prime access at the same time

90% of the time, they release the hype site a week before the update

also, the devs can't leave this game not updated for more than 3 weeks, the e-gate nerf does not count.

Based on DE current situation and history, I can safely say that u16 is tomorrow earliest, end of the week latest

Edited by DrOP_

I'd say it's friday maybe. There's still another "unknown" item on the teaser site, and even if they try for Thursday, they might delay it another day jsut to be sure.

EDIT: Also Chroma hasn't even shown up in the teaser site yet.

Edited by RyanGo

I mean, the Prime Access teaser just so conveniently came out today, and we all know Prime Access will be live a week after the teaser. And just so happens that next week on the 25th, Frost Prime access goes into the vault, and Dex Dakra along with the other anniversary items goes up for sale. Sounds too conveniently placed and planned if you ask me. 

That's why I'm lowering my hype down cause I personally believe that U16 will only come out next week.

I mean, the Prime Access teaser just so conveniently came out today, and we all know Prime Access will be live a week after the teaser. And just so happens that next week on the 25th, Frost Prime access goes into the vault, and Dex Dakra along with the other anniversary items goes up for sale. Sounds too conveniently placed and planned if you ask me. 

That's why I'm lowering my hype down cause I personally believe that U16 will only come out next week.

yes but prime access doesn't come along side with the big updates. Im not hyped, but i doubt they would leave the game un updated for another week

The update 16 hype is too real right now, I know I'm not the only one that feels it! I've been playing all day in anticipation for this ambitious update. I'm particularly pumped to see what Chroma's all about! Can we please get a dev to confirm/deconfirm if U16 will drop tomorrow so I can ease my mind and get to sleep?