The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

So, when does this come out excaly?, alot of people think U16 will come with it 

march 24.

When they remove frostie from the void Volt replaces him... kind of easy to figure that out.

U16 is this wednesday (unles delayed)

New PA always comes the week after the old one is retired.

march 24.

When they remove frostie from the void Volt replaces him... kind of easy to figure that out.

Ha, I love it. Everyone uses up their T4 Survival and T4 Capture keys farming Frost Prime parts, then have nothing in reserve for Volt Prime XD

march 24.

The old one is already retired, you can't buy it from ingame market anymore. It's on "Coming soon" screen now.

march 24.

Huh, so next week. And do you really think U16 is coming this week?, like really?, I think someone is going to be dispointed.

Huh, so next week. And do you really think U16 is coming this week?, like really?, I think someone is going to be dispointed.

yeah, it's most likely coming this week. That's what major update teasers do. They tease each day leading up to release. Only one major update was delayed a week after the last tease, U13, and DE said that they had intended for it to release the day of the last tease, but that they had to do a last minute delay.