Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

Source?

As it is now, there's no point in arguing ;]

Have to say the silhouette without the tail looks better.

We can just wait and see now what will hatch ;p

I preferred the tail be on. 

I dislike making parts of frames cosmetic items. Like valkyrs bonds. If something is a part of a warframe then why should we pay extra for it?

I dislike making parts of frames cosmetic items. Like valkyrs bonds. If something is a part of a warframe then why should we pay extra for it?

I'm not totally against it honestly because I don't think the tail was the selling point for me(not to mention I would like to buy it to show off my appreciation for chroma) but if it was for you then yea that sucks :(

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

I really like the more aggressive pose he's in as opposed to the awkward slouch he had in the banner image. Very nice. Also he seems to have lost his tail. I hope we still get that as default or as an attachment. 

His little feet are adorable as well~

Here's to hoping for an awesome quest for chroma!

I agree, I hope the tail to be default though I won't be upset if it isn't. If anything, I'd love an attachment for chroma sort of like valkyr's bonds or nekros' spaghetti syndana that is specific to just chroma. I'd really like to see more of those overall for any frame. Though I understand where you're coming from.

the silhouette is similar (knee rings), Trogdor (chroma)  has a BIG ARSE TAIL that is missing in the silhouette(loved that tail)... crown on the helm is also slightly different...

i sure feel bad for the DE employee who came up with the concept, the flak they have gotten from the player base...

i liked trogdor...

Edited by OvAeons

So thats why people are saying he has no tail....ok I get it.

PS: Ill also agree on if Chroma has been changed possibly since his first reveal, I mean if this is him someone just reminded me he looks nothing like this silhouette its much too think and the tail is standing strait up not down like before. Wouldent think that the developers changed him so fast but who knows, maybe people really did not like that first reveals look?

Edited by Monybags33

If it is a quest, it better be called 'Enter the Dragon'.

i would say, *ride the dragon* =)

PS: Ill also agree on if Chroma has been changed possibly since his first reveal, I mean if this is him someone just reminded me he looks nothing like this silhouette its much too think and the tail is standing strait up not down like before. Wouldent think that the developers changed him so fast but who knows, maybe people really did not like that first reveals look?

i think flyable prime-version will have a tail =))))))))))

Edited by HEA7HEN

The tail is prolly a frame specific syandana like nekros and valk have.

I'm going to be honest with my PERSONAL opinion. I hope that silhouette isn't chroma (I've read the replies, odds are it isn't). 

but however, i must comment that the design seems a little too human, so it may be another corpus unit since DE put out a grineer unit, or perhaps it's the new PVP syndicate leader we've heard about

I'm going to be honest with my PERSONAL opinion. I hope that silhouette isn't chroma (I've read the replies, odds are it isn't). 

but however, i must comment that the design seems a little too human, so it may be another corpus unit since DE put out a grineer unit, or perhaps it's the new PVP syndicate leader we've heard about

OP circling that part of picture, wanted to point that he has the exactly same thing on his knees that the revealed Chroma had. Also shape of head is exactly the same. No mistake here. It's Chroma. But without a tail it seems.

Z2bmC2S.jpg

Edited by tocorro