Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #63!

[DE]Megan

Hope you enjoyed the stream, and thanks for tuning in!

Platinum Winners

dagla

noobxshowx78

nuclearflapjacks

jericomason

Fan Art Recap

The Yelling Channel

Zeph and a Sentient

Volt

You Disappoint Me, Tenno

Down To Earth

Sentient

What Really Happened to the Original Limbo

Custom Dual Zorens Replica

Another Bummerific Day on Mars

TWOOOOO GRAKATA!

Fan Concept of the Week

artroly's Papa Excalibur

8TRJc8k.png

See you next week for Prime Time #64! (Reminder, no Devstream next week) 

Thanks for doing another Prime Time. 

I knew you would give those who missed the Dex Furis last year another chance at them.

Being patient actually pays off.

Oh, and thanks for doing a peace sign Rebecca. ;3

Edited by Tymerc

So at the beginning (ish) of the stream, Rebecca showed us the development plans- a rough plan, from what I understand. And things like Parkour 2.0, the underwater tileset and many more, were things we'll see in far future. Meaning, we're not going to see the Sentient in U16? If so, why showcase all those cool things in that jaw-dropping trailer, if they're not just around the corner? 

Talk about a roostertease.

So at the beginning (ish) of the stream, Rebecca showed us the development plans- a rough plan, from what I understand. And things like Parkour 2.0, the underwater tileset and many more, were things we'll see in far future. Meaning, we're not going to see the Sentient in U16? If so, why showcase all those cool things in that jaw-dropping trailer, if they're not just around the corner? 

Talk about a roostertease.

For the same reason they teased archwing at the first tennolive.  To show what's coming.

Edited by Aggh

Thanks for the Prime Time show. The only gripes I have with it is the fact that it goes live in the middle of the night for us living in EU, so we're effectively cut off from the plat raffle... :,(

Cheers for the youtube, tho!

I'm sorry to say the Dojo you showed on Primetime #63 don't have anything on are Dojo, no offense I know how much work they put into it & im still impressed. I know that are Dojo is the only one with a tree house. Ive been told by many Tenno from many clans that no one has ever seen a Dojo like ares. Asides from the tree house the multi level dueling room has Tenno from all all types of clans asking to battle in are dueling room or asking me how I built it. If any of the DE's ever would like to see it. I'm sure you have a way of contacting me. Thank You

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Kuku

Glad they clarified what was actually coming in U16 so it levels expectations to a reasonable point. My buddy who is new to Warframe watched TennoLive with all the reveals and started flipping out, and I had to calm him down and be blunt that Sentients, Parkour 2.0 and the like weren't going to be in U16.

But DE Please, please, take your time with adding that stuff in, make it polished and working as intended before sending it out so it is all well received.

Also Proto Glaive Skin, yay. I'm really hoping It's not 150 platinum like the Proto Armor though. 75-100 I'm okay with but 150 may be a tad much. But that's just me.