The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.4

DE_Adam

They never said that at all, all they said in the early stages of the game was they aren't working on making PvP currently.

Not working on it currently =/= never working on it

And I see them making money from this so it really isn't a waste of time. It especially isn't a waste of time if players are getting enjoyment out of it.

nah they said it on like U6, or 7 dev stream,  learn it newbie

The Stug doesn't agree with Chroma. It floats at his side when he isn't carrying it.

Also, can Excalibur get a speed boost? He's the melee themed frame, after all, and he can't even get into the fray. Not to mention he's frail like paper :(

Edit: Read the spoiler for a good time!

Here's some fuel for the fire: I thought up a good way to make Excalibutt's Radial Javelin completely reliable without being too over the top.

Originally Excalibur's Radial Javelin could hit an upwards of 12 enemies (plus some based on power strength). This could be used in Radial Javelin by making it a two-part attack. Upon using the power, half the total radius of the power should always always hit everyone in range. Give this inner range a hard cap, don't let it be boosted too much, if at all. The leftover range outside the inner reliable javelins could work like the old power did, by selecting a limited amount of targets (this shouldn't be able to be boosted much either). This would make Radial Javelin still hit unsuspecting enemies, still hit those Grineer butchers running directly to you, and not be too over the top powerful versus foes that haven't yet turned the corner.

imo the inner 65% of the powers range should ignore line of sight for most if not all line of sight powers to make them reliable in inclosed areas

Excaliburs ults max range is 58.75m so if the iner 38.1875 ignored line of sight, no more guy in melee range taking 0 dmg because hes behind a box

38m mite seem like a lot but with out mods its 16.25m.

maybe 65% is to much but i still think its the right idea even if it was 45%

Please also fix how the servers gotten laggy since the major update. Me and quite a few of others using 32 bit having a hard time playing this game. It wasnt like this before, Ive been around since CBT. Please. help

• Arcane Helmets have been removed from PvP.

Does this mean we can't even use them for the visual change? Some of us only have those arcane versions because we weren't actually bothered by the fact that they changed stats. Oh well...

Also, I have no idea if this wasn't said by anyone else or what, but I still see no fix for how colors / reflections look on some materials, mainly in the grineer archwing mission where all the grineer parts from asteroids look really bright. The warframe and its gear also seems to not have any reflections. Hopefully this is actually read by someone at DE. That mission is rather annoying to play now.

Guys go on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or whatever S#&$ DE is on and spam them with the dumbass nerf for excal. TOGETHER WE SHALL BRING IT BACK!!

How about no? I've always loved Excalibur, since he's the original warframe, the one Hayden Tenno was based on (yeah, I'm a fan of Dark Sector). I loved him even when a long time ago he was considered as now, completely useless by most, but then they learned how to cheese with him and suddenly "oh we love him!!!!!!!!". I still love him, I think he's fine, I love the changes they made to him over time, he feels a lot better now. People need to stop crying about every balance change and more than that they need to understand that good balance is important for a good game.

Edited by Drakenreiter

From the 16.0.3 hotfix:

Still no fix for players losing their trust in you:

So when are you going to reply to all the threads about what is wrong with U16? There are at least 2 very good threads in the Feedback forum:

https://forums.warfr...this-on-reddit/

https://forums.warfr...ng-time-player/

The community is losing their trust in you DE.