Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.1: Volt Prime

DE_Adam

Any chance DE would be able to add previews in-game of the new items via your arsenal? Similar to how un-bought weapons and syandanas currently are, it's a great chance to see properly how something is going to look before you buy it, beyond just the prime access page... Then there could be a link to the prime access page upon clicking the buy button =)

Good night I was watching my codex of enemies because he had killed the last Grustrag The Three and had a scan it and today when I went to see the codex already did not have any of enemigos, ie was blank as ever had done no alé that the mark of Grustrag disappeared from my profile so I am marked by the stalker and the zanuka, this had never happened to me besides disappear codex stop being a target. This is normal or is it a bug?

@Solandis 

Did some testing in the void and wrote down every mod that dropped and it seems, that at least for me the amount shown in the Liset is the correct one :)

Hmm. I was wondering whether it could be the pre evac screen getting it wrong. Well, if that's the case then I'm still annoyed by it, but not nearly as much now.

Give us a response to the massive amount of negative feedback you guys have received about the Excalibur changes. It has been since Saturday that you guys have posted your silly response and we have yet to get another response. This is not only bad community management, but shows that you really don't care.

THIS. There are still pined topics on reddit and hot topics here about these inconsestinces with your logic and responces tot he community. Really loosing that grand old De feel and feeling more like perfect worlds perfect screw ups.

Frogot to mention it seems like DE is really goign to hurt it's profits, not saying no one will buy them but the prime acess is alck luster with the archwing and volt prime doesn't look nearly as good or well designed as any of the older frames. They also nerf excal into the ground right before his new armor skin comes out. I'd be surprised if they didn't see a noticeable drop in profits.

Edited by Batwing

The worst thing is, the game actually feels like a PWE game now. Idk why that is but DE gives me the same vibes as PWE now, when they were killing games I liked. You release a Prime Access which contains an Item that is pretty much useless because the game mode it should be used for is lacking and hardly anyone plays...

Honestly what's up with that ? I thought PWE had no say whatsoever ? Yet, this is exactly the way I remember other good games dying under PWE or to a lesser extend Gameforge. 

- Grindwalls 

- broken modes

- Bugs (seemingly more with every update)

- lack of communication  (Frost, Excal etc.)

etc...

Where is this year of quality we have been promised ? 

The worst thing is, the game actually feels like a PWE game now. Idk why that is but DE gives me the same vibes as PWE now, when they were killing games I liked. You release a Prime Access which contains an Item that is pretty much useless because the game mode it should be used for is lacking and hardly anyone plays...

Honestly what's up with that ? I thought PWE had no say whatsoever ? Yet, this is exactly the way I remember other good games dying under PWE or to a lesser extend Gameforge. 

- Grindwalls 

- broken modes

- Bugs (seemingly more with every update)

- lack of communication  (Frost, Excal etc.)

etc...

Where is this year of quality we have been promised ? 

They still have to add loot chests before they can start on the quality.

:P

volt prime i like.......putting a majority of his parts in survival missions....im not down for that....

please reduce the grind...not flood the table and add more grind to the grindiest void mission

odanata prime....im not impressed.....

Edited by sekushiiandee

Still No fix for major user interface portions being unusable by gamepad users.

Also as a quick tip, the mid mission bugs are major game breakers.

• Unable to use Gear on gamepad. I can press A all day long with an item selected on the left wheel and it will not activate. Oddly enough i am able to perform the actions on the wheel that appears on the right all day long ( In fact they override the left wheel's selection ).
  • Grineer ciphers are unhackable. A-Button presses does not work.