Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Camping?(Campers Unite)

Something about running around and killing everything in sight just isn't fun(for me). Perhaps its my poor pinky getting carpal tunnel syndrome from holding down shift while coptering endlessly.

Camping, however, IS FUN. When you and your squad are holed up in that sewer in t3 survival with 1000's of enemies bombarding the entrance, it feels as though you are re-enacting the alamo, what with the endless symphony of screaming, explosions, gunshots, and mindless, chaotic carnage and destruction. Its intense.

Not to mention the metric tons of loot from "the campsite."

Please do not make another change to destroy yet another campsite. Honestly, what is the problem with camping?

Remember viver.

Remember Egate.

PRESERVE VOID SURVIVALS!

Lol... I think it's the opposite,

Imo, Camping is boring as hell (though I do not doubt that it's effective)

Running around is much more fun.

But I have my opinion, you have yours.

I would not want them to prevent us from camping though... it's a playstyle after all.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Depends on the camping, if it is abusing mechanics and just spaming vortex and disarm, no. If it is us stationed around a point with hordes of enemies running in, everyone holding the point but actively moving around and avoiding/dealing damage, then yes.

Eh, i'm fine with campers as long as they actually play the game and won't afk for 20 minutes and say "Soz i'm back" (at first 20 minutes).

Haven't seen a single camping group without someone going away for lengthy period of time.

Eh, i'm fine with campers as long as they actually play the game and won't afk for 20 minutes and say "Soz i'm back" (at first 20 minutes).

Haven't seen a single camping group without someone going away for lengthy period of time.

Camping its completely fun! Especially when u are alone who killing them meanwhile others afk and dont even use vortex , being swarmed by hastened corrupted bombars and company and also rewarding 20-40-60 min forma BP.

Actually i dont even remember what i even completed camp without having less than 60% dmg on any frame

The first time I heard of the survival game mode I hoped for something along the lines of fighting in a single large room with ample cover while being swarmed from a single direction by increasing numbers of enemies(that of course get higher levels as the game progresses).

Just that. No other mechanics. Survive as long as possible to the last man against infinite enemies with no auto revives allowed. A classic camping-a-hill-to-the-last-man scenario.

Instead I found out that super-suits that basically don't even care about things such as laws of physics don't have some sort of internal oxygen supply....

Hopefully they at least won't ruin this.

Edited by Cabadath5

Camping, however, IS FUN. When you and your squad are holed up in that sewer in t3 survival with 1000's of enemies bombarding the entrance, it feels as though you are re-enacting the alamo, what with the endless symphony of screaming, explosions, gunshots, and mindless, chaotic carnage and destruction. Its intense.

Sorry, what sewer is this? I'm apparently behind the times...

I don't mind either way. Both are fun or boring depending on the mood. When running around for too long fingers can get cramped and I'd like to settle down camping.

When I start camping right away without running around first its boring.

Either way let people play in any way they want. If that somehow affects you and bothers you I'd say you have issues and need to seek help.