Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.2

DE_Adam

Hmmm the overload augment doesn't seem to match what the DC voted for.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

If you had bothered to read anything said in the DC seciton, you would know why.

Bunny ears!

Are we going to be able to actually KEEP them?

I'm still annoyed that we didn't get to keep our moustaches.

I think its better that way. Event customs should only stick around for the event, or we will end up with the stupidity that is the TF2 hats...

Edited by TheJagji

Hmmm the overload augment doesn't seem to match what the DC voted for.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

It's like nobody considered that they might be releasing them over time.

I did not have a sentinel equipped. I was bringing a kubrow out of stasis. My issue is that the kubrow was automatically equipped when it finished reviving. I did not expect this behavior from the game. 

Volt -- Capacitance (Overload Augment): Converts 3% of damage dealt into shields split between Volt and allied Tenno.

Really fine for me, Volt now got a way to heal. Definitevely the most polyvalent warframe.

And personnaly, when I see the differents choice, I'm glad they take this one, more fun/usefull than an dumb damage augment of a skill how already deal massive damage with a specific build...

And the infinite warcry will be fun in dark sector farm. :p

You should totally think about put a maximum amount of seconds gained by War Cry augment mod. Something like 5 seconds. 

Because in some defense and survival/exavation mission, where enemies are all near each others, it's possible to have an infinite buff. It could be ok with another one, but Warcry gives +50% attack speed to everyone, -50% to enemy armor and -30% to enemy speed and all of them stack with other mods.

It a bit too much.

Stop it. 

Finding a mod's use should not be nerfed. 

Just because its more effective in some places than others isnt grounds for a nerf. Just stop please. 

Still no fix for the people who can't stop replying with "Still no fix..."

Gotta be a warn buildup to ban system, no?

What? They told us to say this several hotfixes ago. Thats why people say it, dont think anybody is gonna get banned for this. 

you dont use Heavy Cal on Torid... trust me on this

Depends on playstyle. Some prefer heavy caliber because it spreads the shots out a bit which is nice sometimes.   

It's also great damage boost when using it with vortex because accuracy doesn't really matter that close up and honestly, vortex should be the only reason to use Torid in the first place.

when nerf bo prime and dex draka?

i'm curious. can you elaborate why bo prime is good? and include the term damage along with high levels.

on topic: when i play valkyr i feel she is a big lackluster in terms of damage. seeing chroma gets armor + damage buff, chroma outshines valkyr even though her natural armour helps her alot, but then she has useless rip line and an augment for it that should be removed from the game and maybe even the skill should be removed OR make ripline pull corpus nullifier when standing outside the shield.. and her paralysis... her stun range sucks. warcry is the only thing that could actually make her a "melee" class but still a low damage one as she's outshined even by saryn's contagion.

I take back my previous praise.  Warframe is, maybe 30% more stable.

I still get crashing at the start of missions, I still get random deaths (full health and full shields suddenly gone on a low level mission), and the Manic is still broken.

Still no fix for the people who can't stop replying with "Still no fix..."

Gotta be a warn buildup to ban system, no?

Perhaps you're dealing with someone else, in a different game.  DE requested we include broken elements, and link to them if they'd been previously reported.  The server that logs crashes often times doesn't work (1 out of every 4 times in my experience).  The forums are filled with as many people complaining about the color of items as they are about people uncovering game breaking bugs.  Unless you're volunteering to comb through all the threads, list them by the bugs they cite, then create a prioritized list of bugs by severity and community members experiencing them I'd suggest you reevaluate your complaints.