Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would Y'all Feel About A Classic Survival?

YepShesDead

I'd feel realy great about this. One thing though is there would be too many players exploiting it with vauban + Frost/Limbo or whatever squads. Maybe put PvP frames and powers + enemies? Maybe?

Survival Event?

boy have i got some NIGHTMARISH Screenshots to remind you.

7ipkiAp.png

TONzDWr.png

la2Jt9p.png

THE PAIN

MY EYES

so basically, a lot of people would be happy if we just renamed Life Support to space time.

because they're just time extenders.

Hey~ 

At least we could keep going infinitely with all that life support baby~<3

Though ironically the hardest part was actually surviving rather than the life support. xD

Edited by Zarozian

...why not create an arena survival, without any chokepoint crutches? A damn Colosseum or something.

This. And then for good measure maybe add in Bosses that can spawn in randomly, like very 5 waves. Man I'd love something like this.

And to prevent any exploits, like, say, Limbo, What if they made rewards to how many you kill?

(Ofcourse the amount you kill would have to be very high given how you plow through mobs in this game.)

You could have a thing where you have to keep moving, not because of oxygen, but because there's a very high-level kill team coming to get you and if they lock down where they are, they'll show up and seal the doors and suddenly you have to fight the G3 or Hyena Pack or something.

You could have a thing where you have to keep moving, not because of oxygen, but because there's a very high-level kill team coming to get you and if they lock down where they are, they'll show up and seal the doors and suddenly you have to fight the G3 or Hyena Pack or something.

That would be an interesting feature. It would bring something never seen in warframe before.

This idea is really cool. To avoid exploits, just make it a smaller map with no real room to just run away and hide for the duration. Give some kind of rewards for surviving a long time. If it's truly a small arena, it would take true skill to stay alive for a long time. You couldn't just hide in chokepoints or run away all day. 

People can already abuse current survival.

There's no need for special mechanics. Just have us survive as long as possible, and give rewards every 7 minutes or whatnot.

The single change needed is for enemies to look everywhere for players.

Perhaps if the enemies are like Multiple Stalker+Zanuka Hunter+G3+Manic Protected by Ancet Healer Damage reduction Aura and a platoon of different element Prosecutors

With scaling 'Gate Crash' effects meaning abilities end up becoming useless with no effect or range.

Oh, wait people are supposed to play this mode...

Love the idea. Frees up the 4th spot for something other than nekros.

Exactly I hate being the nekros.

Uhhh this Gt would make Nekro more viable...

No Life support means Nekro can concentrate on killing and keeping a contiuous army of Decoys going. Add Shield of Shadows to increase personal survivabilty :)