Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

o   DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)

o   KARAK WRAITH: A different take on the Grineer assault rifle, the Karak Wraith features unique styling. (If Alad V is victorious at the end of the Event.)

So it means whether we support any of them , as far as we were in 4 regional battles for any one of them , we will get a weapon for whoever wins (and not both ) or neither of them if we were supporting the one who didnt win ? 

SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

o   DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)

o   KARAK WRAITH: A different take on the Grineer assault rifle, the Karak Wraith features unique styling. (If Alad V is victorious at the end of the Event.)

We cant have both QQ?

" Audio from Warframe will no longer play when the game is minimized or not in use.  This feature can be adjusted in the Options menu, under Audio "

might as well put the other yes video too for x2 effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE

alad v or nef anyo??

I am going with dera, it holds a special place in my heart but only because how its designed

PS: I can't resize video sorry if it annoys someone.

Edited by Kaiservadin