Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

I'll try to say this without being angry.

Why exactly can't you release a stable game?

I appreciate the difficulty of coding.  But this AMD BS is killing me.  Whether it is intentional, or not, can you please test stability on some AMD hardware?  Heck, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a 6950 I've got lying around.

Every time I get to the dojo, and try and start research on the bow, crash.  Every F***ing time.

I can deal with some crappy make two weapons before you can make another one hijinks.  It's annoying, but the crashing is just crap.

Edit:

As a side note, the visual changes in the loading screens are nice.  Not going to change the world, but very nice. 

Edited by masterofdetiny

There is no way i'm helping a Monster like Alad V nef anyo never tried using our parts for his creations.....actually nef anyo doesnt have creations so therefore I don't think he's a monster enemy? yes,monster? no.

Sapping Ospreys have been broken, their sap orb can no longer be destroyed. This doesn't seem to be intentional and may have something to do with the changes to their hitboxes.

Edited by Krion112

I'll try to say this without being angry.

Why exactly can't you release a stable game?

I appreciate the difficulty of coding.  But this AMD BS is killing me.  Whether it is intentional, or not, can you please test stability on some AMD hardware?  Heck, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a 6950 I've got lying around.

Every time I get to the dojo, and try and start research on the bow, crash.  Every F***ing time.

I can deal with some crappy make two weapons before you can make another one hijinks.  It's annoying, but the crashing is just crap.

Edit:

As a side note, the visual changes in the loading screens are nice.  Not going to change the world, but very nice. 

Dude chill it is not just AMD users, right now EVERYONE crashes when attempting to contribute resources to the Daikyu research.

There is no way i'm helping a Monster like Alad V nef anyo never tried using our parts for his creations.....actually nef anyo doesnt have creations so therefore I don't think he's a monster enemy? yes,monster? no.

Did you play False Profit?  I'm siding with Nef Anyo only because of the Dera Vandal.  That greedy milk's Bursas wasted me dozens of times when I tried running one more mission for the Quanta Vandal.

To put it in perspective: Level 100 Bursa, with 350 base armor, 2500 base health, and 2400 base shield.  And a Detron.

Though I think I was expecting too much of Salad V by hoping he would give us the blueprint to his pet.

Zanuka:

2 Warframes

1000 Circuits

8 Control Modules

1 Detron

Same stats as the base Zanuka Hunter, equips Sentinel Mods for itself and comes with its own Plasma Rifle (MOA's weapon) but can equip any Sentinel weapon except Deconstructor.

It'll be great!

Dude chill it is not just AMD users, right now EVERYONE crashes when attempting to contribute resources to the Daikyu research.

It's everyone period.

Just be patient, guys, DE hasn't let us down yet with regards to Warframe's stability.  I hope this means that the event will last a few extra days if this takes a while to resolve though.

Edited by TenguBlade

Supporting Alad indirectly is better for the Grineer than supporting Nef, as we will be copying their data rather than destroying it. With the lack of a Grineer choice (DE pls) Alad is your best bet, and who wants to support Nef, the money-grubbing j-      ...uh, guy? Additionally, letting Alad cure his infestation will turn him back into a regular old Corpus dude instead of a guy who's creating twisted monstrosities.

tl;dr REMOVE ANYO