Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everybody Is Talking About How Much They Hate Kubrows...

MrPie5

In my opinion, it is the least useful of all the kubrow breeds because all it does is use finishers and grapple capture targets, meaning that one of its abilities is only useful in Capture. The Sahasa does both of those things as part of its finisher set, and also digs up items.

Also, inb4 "all kubrows are useless"

Its Just you who says that mate

(and maybe some other guys)

Majority of people don't like then because they are expensive and also take some work to make they good. Most people don't even completely max out their sentinels lol. I bet you five bucks if DE started putting a cost on owning carrier there would be far less of them.

I maxed all mods for those ugly bustards and maxed huras and raksa (7 forma on both) why?? Just for fun-huras destroyed hiena pack.

But srsl i find only huras to be a must have for one kind of mission very long runs and thats it. Other than that they just sitting in stasis and do basically nothing

And to be clear and for real: i absolutely hate kubrows!!

Since this new event I've decided to give Kubrows another try. My last attempt was awhile ago, and while there are still problems with the AI, I've heard it's improved (and that was my main issue). As a whole, despite the upkeep, and needing to revive in battle and such, Kubrows tend to be more useful in battle than sentinels, I think of sentinels more for utility -- like my Helios. My Sahasa is almost done incubating, I am looking foward to putting a reactor on him and making him super OP. 

Now 2 more forma to max them mods :)

Maul is the only one that I intend to get to 10, at least for now.

If several months down the road I find myself sitting on a few million credits and a few hundred R5 cores and nothing to do with them, I might get the others.

Edit: Maul is now maxed.

Edited by MrPie5

I don't get it, I also don't get how players obsess over carrier.

Kubrows are way more useful and outclass sentinels, unless you're trying to fill your codex.

Let them stay in their "dumb a.I, too expensive" state of ignorance though. Let them be happy running around with a sentinel that conveniently sucks up redirection mods.

Edited by Hypernaut1