Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kiste - Ceres Bug?

GoinHAM

Was also taking part in this raid. I was actually playing trinity, so I started really paying attention to Faulcun's health after he mentioned some problems there, would go from being full heath and shield to dead, and that's kind of a big deal for a player like him. He seemed to be the only one affected as well.

Don't know if it's related, but from time 1:04.431 to 1:05.198 in the prior linked video, there's a Spark (like the visual tracer on a bullet) that appears to hit the corner of a door, horizontally translate along the wall, then continue on with the same unit vector. Also, the same frame it disappears, there's an explosion.

Edited by MechaGent

Happened to me as well when i played a few days ago as Banshee, Saryn and Mirage -- in case of Banshee and Mirage, i always got suddenly killed from nowhere. As for Saryn, while i wasn't one shotted, my doge was getting multiple hits during different periods (1st terminal, 2nd terminal, post-terminal hacking) that caused «Bleedout» state.

More than that, in one of those matches: after objective complete, the room was locked down. So we killed all the remaining enemies in this room and then i started to hack the console, and right in this moment another Valkyr-player suddenly went into bleedout state -- I'd blame Ballista for that (since i remember how this one shotted my Chroma with 300 | 740 and 735 armor during the 1st round on Stephano), but there wasn't any enemy, and getting struck by lightning (the Ceres' one) is also impossible, since we were inside the building.

I am pretty sure you guys are getting one shotted by Ballistas since they can one shot at the higher levels.The other option is a invisible one shot from someone or something?

If it was ballistas one shot the mission wouldn't fail, but the bug is the host will get one shotted and the mission will fail instantly without even giving a chance to revive. So its a bug/glitch that needs to be fixed

I'm going to need 3 volunteers - ideally Tenno who have already posted in this thread and that have experienced this first hand - to do some testing to discover exactly what the source of this damage is using some stat technology we have available. 

If you have a flexible schedule to test this as a group over the next few days - let me know.

I'm going to need 3 volunteers - ideally Tenno who have already posted in this thread and that have experienced this first hand - to do some testing to discover exactly what the source of this damage is using some stat technology we have available. 

If you have a flexible schedule to test this as a group over the next few days - let me know.

mmmmm I would be up to help get this bug/glitch fixed, I really enjoy running kiste but game breaking bugs/glitches can make it frustrating, so any step towards getting it fixed would be in all our favors for those who use Kiste as their testing/stomping grounds. 

I've noticed this doesn't happen as often as it used to, two weeks backs it happened to me and my squad 3 times until I relogged and the issue seemed to "fix" it self. But it happened again yesterday when I was testing out the new excalibro

I am pretty sure you guys are getting one shotted by Ballistas since they can one shot at the higher levels.The other option is a invisible one shot from someone or something?

I find it very hard to believe that Ballistas are dealing 5600+ damage. I also find it hard to believe that their sniper rifles are somehow hitting two separate targets (a player and the defense objective) at the same time. Lastly, if a grineer unit is indeed dealing that much damage, then how come Frost's Snow Globe survives while the player inside it dies? There are no enemies inside the globe.

I'm starting to think the grineer may have developed vorpal weaponry after all those sabotage alerts we ignored...

hmm.. if bombards are the issue, the simulacrum might be a great place to test them out repeatedly as you can control the amount and level.

Hint hint multiplayer simulacrum? eh? :)

Edited by Epicagemo

I expect ill be busy most of Friday morning (GMT) but after that i pretty much have a blank schedule until Tuesday.

...outside of trying to keep on top of my Steam sale backlog, but im happy to put that on hold to track this down.

dibs \o/

I'm not doing much in the next few days, I should be available if you need to fill a slot.

I would like to help also

I'm open all weekend, if you're still looking!

I should be available, especially if I have more specifics on the time you'll be looking to do this.

Otherwise, Ill just continue to try to recreate it and catch it on video with a clean EElog.

Edited by Faulcun

It seems I recently started experiencing this bug, details in this thread.

I would gladly help try to isolate this bug if possible. Unfortunately I probably work most of what are the same hours that you do, but I'm available after 5:30 PM CST most work days and usually pretty free on weekends, though I'll be busy most of this Saturday. If I am not logged into Warframe, I can be contacted through Steam at this same username.

Are you talking about things I think of?

Just for the record:

About month ago or less. So sorry, but I can't recall actual date, so don't really take in mind that. Cassini Survival, Saturn. Frost Prime (me, host), Banshee, Nova Prime, Mag Prime. After ~50min Frost began to get instadeath in the center of the Globe, with HP, Armor and Quick thinking mods (Full HP|SP|EP), like twice in a minute (enemies max slowed by Nova's M.Prime). Mag's Bullet Attractor wasn't used a single time. Globe was big enough to prevent AOED from Napalms. He [Frost] died even from Globe renewal - blinking damage absorb state.

I just quit playing Frost after that run. So I can tell that this was happened only once. Don't Playing Frost much, and at this run I was just testing that "Cryo Carpet" Wave augment.

I thought it's just a frustrating feature rather than bug. Is it??

I can try to recreate situation with my friends later, but my garbage will not allow me to grab a video, gonna ask them thou to do so.

Edited by Archorokin

Does Banshee best demonstrate this or does it happen most often with her, etc? Just want to make sure this a problem equally distributed amongst all frames (where no defensive abilities are in play) vs. Banshee as most extreme case.

I played Banshee a lot these days, but it also happened to Frost. Even the terminal got destroyed through the globe. Don't have a video of that, though.

Doing a frame-by-frame workup of the vid, will edit with link to results. If possible, could you upload a higher resolution? The current one is workable, but will be slow going.

EDIT: Might as well post the link now, if anyone wants to watch some high-octane spreadsheeting - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WseUD8zvufVvzRDeXvqN6WEDjGTbt7FUjgo5nOXJQ5o/edit?usp=sharing

This is the best I could upload. If you watch it in 1080p60 it is pretty much the same like I play Warframe.

Edited by Grulos

I am off until Monday this week and am EST so I would be available if you need people. Just drop me the time in a message and I'll make myself available.

On that note, I had the same exact issue on both this map and with the Juggernaut Behemoth back during the Black Seed tac alert. I was being one-shotted in the fight even when I was behind cover and in another room than the boss. No idea what was hitting me.

Edited by Heaven_Smile

Got this twice. Once in regular mission, once in the latest Nightmare Interception Alert. (Finished it, but GEEZ...)

Both times, Frost full bubble, full health then dead. No Bombards or Scorches on the map. No enemies inside bubble. No idea where it came from or what it was.

Edited by Kalenath