Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno!...tenno!...tenno...about The Scans For Simaris......

Zarozian

I'd say it's because people are going to the void for duckys becausr Skana prisma, then shrug and go 'might as well get my scans'

.... thats a very good point. it would explain the sudden speed up.

ef4VUXl.jpg

Rate @ 4.12% per day.

Got plenty of keys. I've already gotten about 70 scans on corrupted ancients just in the course of ordinary void missions.  Done way more than my duty, and there's no incentive whatsoever to "try hard" and go after scans specifically.

If YOU care that much, why aren't you on the leaderboard?

GOOD NEWS GUYS WE'RE MOVING EVEN FASTER THAN EVER NOW! :D

WE'RE AT 80%NOW! 

MOTIVATION HAS SUCCEEDED! >;D

I'm sure it wasn't cause of your "motivation".

Edited by Altey

They need to create some consumables for us to spend rep on. Maybe even move DNA stabilizers from market to simaris. Maybe more companion mods. something to keep players motivated. 

Things suddenly become tedious and boring if you realize there isnt much reward tied to your effort.

.... thats a very good point. it would explain the sudden speed up.

ef4VUXl.jpg

Rate @ 4.12% per day.

Good, we'll have it roughly by Wednesday, then.

I'm looking forward to learning more about either the Corrupted's origins or the Infestation's usage in the Orokin Era but always how the Orokin were complete d-bags.

Edited by Morec0

I'm looking forward to learning more about either the Corrupted's origins or the Infestation's usage in the Orokin Era but always how the Orokin were complete d-bags.

Oh it might actually be sooner than that Merco~

We already gained 2% more.

indeed. and i have some extra good news as well. i estimated that its 4.12% per day earlier, if i took % over number of days so far. however, i made a few remarks on here with regarding percentages. and this is what it looks like in excel:

CPR6uN7.png

on 29th, i stated that average rate of synthesis target was 3.8% per day and said it should be done in a weeks time. however, these last few days the day rate was faster.

using day-to-day rates instead of %/all days rate, from 29th to 30th May, it went up by 6.4%, almost double what i predicted.

and comparing today to the rate on 30th, its actually on 6.69%. if this keeps up, we'll be done by tomorrow.

Edited by 321agemo

indeed. and i have some extra good news as well. i estimated that its 4.12% per day earlier, if i took % over number of days so far. however, i made a few remarks on here with regarding percentages. and this is what it looks like in excel:

CPR6uN7.png

on 29th, i stated that average rate of synthesis target was 3.8% per day and said it should be done in a weeks time. however, these last few days the day rate was faster.

using day-to-day rates instead of %/all days rate, from 29th to 30th May, it went up by 6.4%, almost double what i predicted.

and comparing today to the rate on 30th, its actually on 6.69%. if this keeps up, we'll be done by tomorrow.

Thanks for the chart.

I'm scanning the S#&$ out of the bastard when i meet him, but he not always kind enough to spawn near extraction in T4 survival (only keys with scan target that i have). Since i survive all 20 for R-C its taking me a lot of time to scan those.

I'am doing this ti buy everything from this bastard Simaris. 1 scanner upgrade and simulacrum key left. Then... cores?

Morec0 is that a proto excalibro I see?

Also on topic, I actually did my 10 this time.

I've done like almost 40. I don't know if any more than ten actually count toward making it faster, but I've certainly done my part... 

This one was pretty simple too. If you run lots of void missions, then you'll just naturally end up running into lots of them. Just scan them and move on, doesn't really break the flow of gameplay for more than a few seconds if you're decent at it. If you do void a lot, there's no excuse not to get your ten this time. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

means nothing..

There can still be a "analyzing data" period that last weeks.

Noble leader.

I have consumed most of my Void Keys back when Void Trader first came out. o -o

I have dug myself a hole.

Go to the relay and look at it~

The top score was cut off~ You are looking at the guy in second place~

Did you check the relay-

Oh wait you are on PS4 I think the Wikia should have them. If not I will Inbox you screenshots~

Didn't you say that when we were supposed to scan that other guy? You never seemed to be in the leaderboard yet you keep "pushing" others to do so. I question if you actually scan as much as you say you do. Edited by izzatuw

I finally finished my 10 scans, and it was horribly boring to do so.

Eh due to me barely capable of playing the games nowadays I'd use the time I have to do something I'd like. Even if I did have lots of free time I'd still consider doing the scans.

Edited by izzatuw

Eh due to me barely capable of playing the games nowadays I'd use the time I have to do something I'd like. Even if I did have lots of free time I'd still consider doing the scans.

Depending on the mobs we need to scan, i find it fun or boring. I tend to dislike actions which i am "forced" to do.

If mobs were in in general starchart, i could scan them as i run random mission doing random stuff. This way i have to run the Void without any need to do so.

Depending on the mobs we need to scan, i find it fun or boring. I tend to dislike actions which i am "forced" to do.

If mobs were in in general starchart, i could scan them as i run random mission doing random stuff. This way i have to run the Void without any need to do so.

Yeah good point...

But seriously stop making these threads Zarozian.