Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ongoing: Obsolete Descriptions.

[DE]Rebecca

Nekro -

Needs added

Soul punch adds victims to SotD counter.

Archwing Alerts-

Add (AW) infront of any Archwing Alert on the Alert Menu.

I see Exterminate

Interceptiion

Sabotage I get :)

Click the dang alert to launch /check it

Q_Q because it didnt tell me at the Alert Tab 1st its NOT Archwing. If (Archwing) can fit at the end of a tile, (AW), should fit at the beginning of an Alert in the alert menu.

Archwing-not sure where this would fit exactly.

But the majority of damagage dealing powers, will destroy missiles.

This isn't a "ask for buffs" thread, just correcting already inaccurate descriptions.

Frost

DmfxGhH.jpg

Freeze

"A frigid energy blast that freezes targets in their tracks."

The description could briefly mention the mechanics of the area of effect on impact. The description could also use a bit more clarity as targets are only frozen on direct impact and not by the area of effect.

The "Power Duration" stats should include units, and an "EXPLOSION RADIUS (METERS)" stat should be added to indicate Freeze's area of effect on impact.

Enemies can only lose a certain amount of health while frozen. Freeze's "HEALTH THRESHOLD" should also be mentioned here as it's an important mechanic that can end the effects of Freeze if reached.

POSSIBLE BUG: Rank-2 Freeze has the same duration as a rank-3 Freeze: 12 seconds. This is observable in-game and is detailed in the UI. Is Freeze's duration really supposed to be 5 / 7 / 12 / 12 seconds?

Ice Wave

"Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystalized ice toward an enemy, dealing heavy damage."

"Crystalized" is misspelled. It should read "crystallized." The phrase "toward an enemy" makes it seem as though Ice Wave requires a target when it's actually a free-aim ability. The description could also mention Ice Wave's guaranteed cold proc.

I have no suggestions for stats. Everything looks fine.

Snow Globe

Regarding the stats, the "Slow (%)" stat at rank 3 reads "66.99999." Rounding that value to "67" should suffice. The "Time Invulnerable" stat should include units. An "ARMOR %" stat or something similarly-named should be included to indicate that 500% of Frost's armor value is converted into health and added to the base health of Snow Globe. Finally, a "POWER DURATION (SECONDS)" or "POWER DURATION (SEC)" stat should be added to include Snow Globe's 30-second duration.

Avalanche

I have no suggestions. Everything looks fine.

Hydroid

pd2kXIe.jpg

Tempest Barrage

"Calls down a barrage of liquid fury"

The description is missing a period. The description could also briefly touch up on the effects of Tempest Barrage, such as the guaranteed knockdown on damaged enemies.

Regarding the stats, there should be a "DAMAGE" stat to show how Tempest Barrage's damage varies with rank. There should be an "EXPLOSION RADIUS (METERS)" stat to indicate the area of effect of a water jet impact. The "Power Duration" stat should also include units.

Tidal Surge

"Crash through enemies in a ferocious wall of water"

The description is missing a period. Similar to Tempest Barrage, the description should mention Tidal Surge's ability to knock down affected enemies.

Like other mobility powers, Tidal Surge propels Hydroid forward at a set speed over a set duration. The "Speed" stat is already in the UI, although units should be added: "(METERS/SECOND)" or "(METERS/SEC)". A "POWER DURATION (SECONDS)" or "POWER DURATION (SEC)" stat should be added to indicate the duration of the dash. Now you have the two quantities needed to give the player a better understanding of how far Hydroid will travel in a single cast.

Undertow

"Become a water trap and drown unsuspecting enemies"

The description is missing a period.

The "Damage" stat should be renamed to "DAMAGE PER SECOND" as the damage ticks occur in 1-second intervals.

POSSIBLE BUG: Undertow has a listed power range of 7.5 / 11.25 / 15 / 18 meters. Since most power range stats refer to the radius of an area of effect, I'm going to assume these values correspond to the radius of the water puddle. At rank-3, I should expect Hydroid to form a puddle with a radius of 18 meters. However, as seen here, the leaper is well within the listed radius and has not submerged. It only submerges at a radius of 7-8 meters: a radius that corresponds to a rank-0 Undertow. It's possible the listed range values are actually diameters; however, the leaper would have submerged around 9 meters and not 7-8. If those values are diameters, they should be converted into radii for consistency. Otherwise, Undertow's radius does not appear to change with rank.

Tentacle Swarm

"Summons a creature from the deep to wreak havoc"

The description is missing a period. Briefly describe how Tentacle Swarm wreaks havoc, such as mentioning the spawned tentacles and their ability to grab and incapacitate captured enemies.

The "Power Duration" stat should include units, and there should be a "TENTACLE RANGE (METERS)" stat to indicate how far a single tentacle can reach. Finally, there should be two separate damage stats: one for the minimum initial magnetic damage the tentacles inflict when latching onto an enemy, and a second stat for the direct-to-health damage over time. These could be named "INITIAL DAMAGE" and "DAMAGE PER SECOND" respectively.

Even though the values of these two stats would be equal, power strength has an amplified effect on the initial damage. If +30% power strength increases the armor-ignoring DPS to 260, the same amount of power strength will increase the initial damage to 200 x 1.3 x 1.3 = 338. If our equipped mods were to accurately modify the UI values in the Abilities tab in a future update, it would be helpful to see how the values of the two damage components change with different amounts of power strength.

Edited by PsycloneM

Items I'm unsure of right now = Volt/Frame 'role' things but the tabs are open for ways to approach.

"Volt can create and harness electrical elements. This is a versatile Warframe well-balanced for assaults at any range."

Between the newly melee-exclusive Excalibur and power-oriented Mag, Volt's position on the starting roster seems to be the Red Mage anyway.

Loki having that "desired by advanced players"; I'm sorry, a frame that takes little to no penalties in his builds (you can completely disregard strength, comes with a Dash aura and two different polarities for other mods) is far from an advanced experience, if anything its the easiest frame you can pick to start. Don't feel like getting shot at? disarm everything, don't feel like taking on a  gunfight? Go invisible with his more than decent innate duration. 

If anything Excalibur is what an advanced player should go for, he actually requires some work before you can put a balanced build on him; just any of the starters frame represents a bigger challenge than Loki really. 

Edited by osheroth

"Powers that increase the efficiency of your weaponry" 

"Volt can create and harness electrical elements. This is a versatile Warframe well-balanced for assaults at any range."

For the record I am fine with either of these descriptions.

Has this ever been addressed?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404951-de-you-guys-might-want-to-make-log-in-rewards-even-clearer/

Vauban blueprint in log in giving the impression that you got a free hard to get frame.

Also Banshee.

And same with the catalyst and reactor rewards. They are not reactors and catalysts but are blueprints to build them. Not a huge deal, but I was a little bummed the first time I figured that one out since it just said I was getting the item not the blueprint. 

Frost

DmfxGhH.jpg

Freeze

The description is accurate, but it could also briefly mention the area damage that's inflicted on impact.

The "Power Duration" stats should include units, and an "EXPLOSION RADIUS (METERS)" stat should be added to indicate Freeze's area of effect on impact.

Enemies can only lose a certain amount of health while frozen. Freeze's "HEALTH THRESHOLD" should also be mentioned here as it's an important mechanic that can end the effects of Freeze if reached.

POSSIBLE BUG: Rank-2 Freeze has the same duration as a rank-3 Freeze: 12 seconds. This is observable in-game and is detailed in the UI. Is Freeze's duration really supposed to be 5 / 7 / 12 / 12 seconds?

Ice Wave

"Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystalized ice toward an enemy, dealing heavy damage."

"Crystalized" is misspelled. It should read "crystallized." The description could also mention Ice Wave's guaranteed cold proc.

I have no suggestions for stats. Everything looks fine.

Snow Globe

Regarding the stats, the "Slow (%)" stat at rank 3 reads "66.99999." Rounding that value to "67" should suffice. The "Time Invulnerable" stat should include units. Finally, an "ARMOR %" stat or something similarly-named should be included to indicate that 500% of Frost's armor value is converted into health and added to the base health of Snow Globe.

Avalanche

I have no suggestions. Everything looks fine.

Actually, I can nitpick more on these:

Freeze:

The description could need some more clarity. It only freezes a target if it hits it directly, while the AoE-effect has a (terribly) low chance of proccing Cold on the enemies in its (tiny) AoE.

Ice Wave:

Towards an enemy? It's not a targetted ability, so why not say like this:

"Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystallized ice in a line, dealing heavy damage and slowing down all enemies caught in its wake."

Edited by Azamagon

Loki is an easy warframe to use through the game at all levels but he is rather squishy when unranked and as a Loki player, you at least want duration, range, and efficiency. Not saying he isn't the one of the only warframe's the game is balanced for, but he is at his weakest at low levels while Excalibur are at its best during those low levels and Mag is mostly focused on taking advantage of shields and shielded enemies.

Rift Surge's description is "Surge the void energy through the rift plane, increasing the damage inflicted on enemies that have been banished there."

This misleads players to believe the effect debuffs enemies within to receive increased damage from all sources (eg by Allies, or his abilities), when the effect really just buffs Limbo to increase his weapon damage. Please update this tooltip for clarity.

Edited by Archwizard

Also Banshee.

And same with the catalyst and reactor rewards. They are not reactors and catalysts but are blueprints to build them. Not a huge deal, but I was a little bummed the first time I figured that one out since it just said I was getting the item not the blueprint. 

Thing is you can get both a completed potato and the blueprint.  DE had to have made some sort of distinction already.

*These things listed down below are coming straight from the codex information on the Xbox One version of Warframe

I haven't looked through all the comments to see what has been posted, but here is a list of all things I can find that may or may not be obsolete or need new description (not including grammar errors unless it is the name of the item/weapon/warframe or is very noticeable).

Any Primes I mention are there for lack of description, usually just stating it is superior to its predecessor in every way. Not all Prime items say that, however some are just simple one word descriptions. Needs improvements.

Weapons

Acrid - Possible sentence rework for more info. Place a "The" at the beginning of description.

AkFuris - In the codex, it is spelled AFuris.

AkBronco - Simply states "A Bronco in each hand." Possible rework in description.

Ankyros Prime - Not enough info.

AkVasto - Simply states "Vasto revolvers equipped in each hand." Possible rework in description.

Dark Sword - "Charge attack" is obsolete.

Dex Dakra & Dex Furis - Both have the exact same description. Should be given some extra detail for each one.

Drakgoon - The "burst" in "wide and concentrated bursts" should be changed to blasts.

Dual Ether - No reference or mention of the Ether Dagger, just the Ether Sword. 

Dual Heat Swords - The name says it all. No reference or mention of the Heat Dagger. In fact, it says "With a Heat Sword in each hand".

Dual Skana -  "A shorter Skana in each hand." is irrelevant. One is basically the same size as a Skana, and the other is a dagger-like Skana.

Ether Daggers - In no way does the description explain it to be a set of daggers. It refers to it as, "A shorter version of the Ether blade".

Flux Rifle - Lacks description. "Laser Rifle with Corpus safe-guards removed."

Furax - needs a "the" in-between the "but Furax" in the description.

Galatine - The charged up ability use is obsolete.

Grakata - The "huge" in "Equipped with a huge magazine" should be changed to large. Huge is a very dramatic word for a gun of this stature compared to some like the Soma, Kohm, etc.

Heat Dagger & Heat Sword - Though it is mentioned it can inflict fire damage, it does not tell how or show it in stats due to the jump attack producing the blast of fire. Clarification is needed in my opinion.

Hikou Prime - Not enough info.

Imperator Vandal - Good description, but only describes the paint job lol

Kraken - The "fires quick two shots" should be rephrased to "fires two quick shots".

Kronen - Nice. short little sentence of info, but could be improved upon.

Latron - Placement of a period where the coma is in description needed, and reword the second sentence created by the period as, "Its accuracy makes it a deadly weapon in the hands of a skilled marksmen."

Latron Prime - I do believe this weapon is more than a "slight damage increase" compared to its original version.

Lex & Lex Prime - These weapons have the same item description, besides the difference in their names on the description. Needs a change.

Mire - Very good description. Charge attack is obsolete however.

Nami Skyla - The "attack" at the end of the description should be changed to "weapon". 

Ogris - Possible rework in weapon description. Not much info. Maybe put a "The" at the beginning of the description though.

Opticor -  Put a coma after "Once charged" in the beginning of the description.

Phage - The phrase, "corrodes any surface they contact." should be rewritten to better fit the weapon.

Plasma Sword - The sentence "Delivers a high percentage of critical strikes." is obsolete and irrelevant. 15% is not high anymore.

Prova Vandal - Nice description, but only talks about the paint job.

Rakta Ballistica - The word ballistica should be capitalized in the description. It is lower cased.

Reaper Prime - Not enough info.

Scoliac - The "toxin damage with each attack." is incorrect and is caused by ground slam. Should be updated.

Seer - The phrase, "but it has" should be removed.

Sicarus & Sicarus Prime - Basically has the exact same description. Needs an update.

Sobek - A "The" should be placed at the beginning of the description.

Strun Wraith - Good description, but only mentions the different paint job.

Synoid Gammacor - Needs a complete sentence rework. "Deployed by the Cephalon Cuda, once a data-analyzing instrument the Gammacor main focus is defense." See what I mean? The sentence is very, very broken.

Tonbo - Needs a coma between "War" and "many".

Torid - Possible rework with more info. Also needs a "The" at the beginning of the sentence.

Twin Vipers - Simply states, "A Viper in each hand." Possible rework in description.

Venka - The "Utilizing a new fighting style," should be taken out. Sentence should be, "This Tenno weapon turns fists into claws and enemies into messy piles of meat and scrap metal."

Warframes & Archwings

*Some Codex models of Warframes are very badly rendered compared to new ones like Chroma and could use an update.

*Many ability descriptions are missing periods at the end of their descriptions. 

*"No descriptive backstory" will mean the Warframe has no long story containing actual lore.

Ash - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. Teleport description needs the word "makes" between the words "and enemies". No descriptive back story.

Banshee - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Chroma - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Elytron - Replace the coma with a period between "purpose" and "destruction." and then capitalize the d in destruction. No origin story.

Ember & Ember Prime - The abilitiy "Fire Blast" should be updated to fit current characteristics of the abilities now. "World on Fire" needs more than a "Deals high damage over time." description.

Excalibur - Stamina is 8 instead of 100.

Frost & Frost Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Hydroid - No descriptive backstory.

Itzal - No origin story

Limbo - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. "Cataclysm" ability needs the word " the" between " of rift".

Loki & Loki Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Mag & Mag Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory on normal Mag.

Mesa - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Mirage - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Nekros - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Nova & Nova Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Nyx & Nyx Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Oberon - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Odonata & Odonata Prime -  No origin story.

Rhino & Rhino Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory on normal Rhino.

Saryn - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Trinity - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Valkyr - No descriptive backstory. 

Vauban - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Volt & Volt Prime - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory. 

Zephyr - Stamina is 8 instead of 100. No descriptive backstory.

Companions

All Sentinels and Kubrows have "stamina" numbers in the Codex. This is irrelevant in the Codex and during missions.

This concludes my data analysis of the Codex. I would have done the Enemies section, but I do not own a Helios or use scanners often enough to have great info on almost any enemy. Sorry. I am also sure that I missed at least one thing. Hope this list helps out with getting stuff updated DE.

-Strife

Edited by (XB1)xXx STR1FE xXx

Don't know if it's been recently fixed but the Retribution mod read "+x% chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies".

I only recently discovered that it actually applies to melee attacks from any enemy and when it procs opens enemies to finisher attacks. Much, much more useful than the misleading description makes it out to be.

Saryn-

Can we finally get Contagion and Venom switched?

'Venom' puts a mote of poison on an enemy that will spread when shot, just like a contagion. The whole point of the power is to be contagious.

'Contagion' channels poison through your melee weapon, injecting it with each strike, just like actual venom. In fact, the difference between being poisoned and being envenomed is the method of introduction to your system- through ingestion (poison) or injection (venom).

How possible is it to adjust the gui on the descriptions pages to add these videos? They achieve exactly what the short descriptions want to do in a much more exciting and informative way than a short text blurb ever could. 

How possible is it to adjust the gui on the descriptions pages to add these videos? They achieve exactly what the short descriptions want to do in a much more exciting and informative way than a short text blurb ever could. 

I thought the whole point of the small text descriptions was to make it so there is a big page with a list of frames...and each has a small blurb to give folks the most basic sense of what a frame is and then, if the player wants more info on that frame, they could click on them which leads to the larger description and video.

https://warframe.com/game/warframes

Edited by Ronyn

-snip-

All good points.

Limbo

NWQVUZq.jpg

Banish

"Displaces a target into the rift plane, inflicting additional damage if the target is hostile."

"Rift plane" should most likely read "Rift Plane" as it does seem to be a proper noun in this context.

The "Power Duration" stat could use some units.

Rift Walk

"Pass over into the rift plane."

Again, "rift plane" seems like it should be capitalized in this context. We are referring to an alternate dimension that has a specific name.

Let's see some units for the "Power Duration" stat.

Rift Surge

"Surge the void energy through the rift plane, increasing the damage inflicted on enemies that have been banished there."

The way Rift Surge's mechanics are described here gives the impression that enemies in the Rift Plane suffer a debuff, causing them to take increased damage from all sources. From observation, Limbo is the one who is surged, and his weapon damage is increased while in the Rift Plane. The description should be reworded. "Rift plane" should also be capitalized for reasons described previously.

The "Damage Multiplier" stat is also misleading. Disregarding Rift Surge's current description, I would assume that Limbo's total damage is multiplied by 3 while in the Rift Plane at rank 3. Rift Surge actually functions similarly to a base damage mod. It only increases the base damage of your weapons by a percentage. That is to say, the values listed in the UI are not true multipliers, and need to be converted into percent increases.

"Damage Multiplier" should read "DAMAGE INCREASE (%)", and the corresponding values should have "1" subtracted from them. Finally, multiply the values by 100 to convert them into percentages. So at rank 3, the value should read "200" and not "3."

For proof, here is how much damage a charged Lanka shot with +165% base damage deals: 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 ) = 795. With Rift Surge activated, the damage is now 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 + 2 ) = 1395 and not 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 ) x 3 = 2385. That's a +200% base damage increase from Rift Surge.

The "Power Duration" stat could use units.

Cataclysm

"A violent blast of void energy tears open a pocket of rift plane which can sustain itself for a short period before collapsing in another lethal blast."

"Another lethal blast" only occurs if Cataclysm ends prematurely by hitting the ability key again. I'm not referring to the 300 impact damage that's dealt to enemies when they phase in and out of the Rift Plane. I'm talking about the blast damage instances. If you let Cataclysm end automatically, there is no additional source of blast damage. Unless this is a bug, the description could be modified to reflect that behavior. A "the" should be added between "of" and "rift." Finally, "rift plane" should be capitalized.

The "Power Duration" stat could use units. The "Power Range (Meters)" stat should be renamed "INITIAL RADIUS (METERS)," and another stat named "FINAL RADIUS (METERS)" should be added to give a better description of how Cataclysm's area of effect changes with time.

Finally, "Damage" should be renamed "INITIAL DAMAGE" and a "FINAL DAMAGE" stat should be added. The two instances of blast damage that occur (only if Cataclysm is manually ended as of now) do not have equal values. At rank 3, I'm seeing 500 damage for the initial and 250 damage for the final.

POSSIBLE BUG: Aside from the second instance of blast damage not triggering automatically, the radius of the second blast appears to be equal to the final radius of Cataclysm regardless of the actual radius of the sphere. For instance if I cast Cataclysm and immediately end it, the radius of the second blast is significantly smaller than the radius of the sphere. The radius of the second blast damage instance should be equivalent to the current radius of Cataclysm.

Loki

AnNzMCt.jpg

Decoy

The "Power Duration" stat could use units. Other than that, I believe we should also see two more stats that reflect the durability of Decoy: "SHIELDS" and "HEALTH."

Invisibility

The "Power Duration" stat could use some units. Everything else looks fine.

Switch Teleport

Everything looks fine.

Radial Disarm

I think the description should briefly mention that Radial Disarm only damages specific units. Other than that, everything looks fine.

Nope, codex is right. Unlike most akimbo weapons in Warframe, it's actually called Afuris.

Then there is still a typo there then. If it is supposed to be called AFuris, then it should be changed in the codex to Afuris, as well as in the weapon list in the arsenal.I have always seen it listed as AKFuris in the srsenal, codex and otherwise. Cool info, had no idea lol.

Edit: yeah, i was wrong :p

Edited by (XB1)xXx STR1FE xXx

All good points.

Limbo

NWQVUZq.jpg

Banish

"Displaces a target into the rift plane, inflicting additional damage if the target is hostile."

"Rift plane" should most likely read "Rift Plane" as it does seem to be a proper noun in this context.

The "Power Duration" stat could use some units.

Rift Walk

"Pass over into the rift plane."

Again, "rift plane" seems like it should be capitalized in this context. We are referring to an alternate dimension that has a specific name.

Let's see some units for the "Power Duration" stat.

Rift Surge

"Surge the void energy through the rift plane, increasing the damage inflicted on enemies that have been banished there."

The way Rift Surge's mechanics are described here gives the impression that enemies in the Rift Plane suffer a debuff, causing them to take increased damage from all sources. From observation, Limbo is the one who is surged, and his weapon damage is increased while in the Rift Plane. The description should be reworded. "Rift plane" should also be capitalized for reasons described previously.

The "Damage Multiplier" stat is also misleading. Disregarding Rift Surge's current description, I would assume that Limbo's total damage is multiplied by 3 while in the Rift Plane at rank 3. Rift Surge actually functions similarly to a base damage mod. It only increases the base damage of your weapons by a percentage. That is to say, the values listed in the UI are not true multipliers, and need to be converted into percent increases.

"Damage Multiplier" should read "DAMAGE INCREASE (%)", and the corresponding values should have "1" subtracted from them. Finally, multiply the values by 100 to convert them into percentages. So at rank 3, the value should read "200" and not "3."

For proof, here is how much damage a charged Lanka shot with +165% base damage deals: 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 ) = 795. With Rift Surge activated, the damage is now 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 + 2 ) = 1395 and not 300 x ( 1 + 1.65 ) x 3 = 2385. That's a +200% base damage increase from Rift Surge.

The "Power Duration" stat could use units.

Cataclysm

"A violent blast of void energy tears open a pocket of rift plane which can sustain itself for a short period before collapsing in another lethal blast."

"Another lethal blast" only occurs if Cataclysm ends prematurely by hitting the ability key again. I'm not referring to the 300 impact damage that's dealt to enemies when they phase in and out of the Rift Plane. I'm talking about the blast damage instances. If you let Cataclysm end automatically, there is no additional source of blast damage. Unless this is a bug, the description could be modified to reflect that behavior. A "the" should be added between "of" and "rift." Finally, "rift plane" should be capitalized.

The "Power Duration" stat could use units. The "Power Range (Meters)" stat should be renamed "INITIAL RADIUS (METERS)," and another stat named "FINAL RADIUS (METERS)" should be added to give a better description of how Cataclysm's area of effect changes with time.

Finally, "Damage" should be renamed "INITIAL DAMAGE" and a "FINAL DAMAGE" stat should be added. The two instances of blast damage that occur (only if Cataclysm is manually ended as of now) do not have equal values. At rank 3, I'm seeing 500 damage for the initial and 250 damage for the final.

POSSIBLE BUG: Aside from the second instance of blast damage not triggering automatically, the radius of the second blast appears to be equal to the final radius of Cataclysm regardless of the actual radius of the sphere. For instance if I cast Cataclysm and immediately end it, the radius of the second blast is significantly smaller than the radius of the sphere. The radius of the second blast damage instance should be equivalent to the current radius of Cataclysm.

Loki

AnNzMCt.jpg

Decoy

The "Power Duration" stat could use units. Other than that, I believe we should also see two more stats that reflect the durability of Decoy: "SHIELDS" and "HEALTH."

Invisibility

The "Power Duration" stat could use some units. Everything else looks fine.

Switch Teleport

Everything looks fine.

Radial Disarm

I think the description should briefly mention that Radial Disarm only damages specific units. Other than that, everything looks fine.

I completely agree to the adding of more "Power" description such as duration and so on. I practically HAVE to look online to find all the hidden attributes of powers when modding my frames. Been thinking of that idea forever now. Glad someone finally said something. Thumbs up!

Not sure if this was mentioned, but Valkyr's description is a bit misleading saying "forged in the labs of the zanuka project" when, sinc ewe're getting a pre-corpus skin, she was clearly only modified/tortured there, not created. and yes, I know it also mentions the original valkyr, but still.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but Valkyr's description is a bit misleading saying "forged in the labs of the zanuka project" when, sinc ewe're getting a pre-corpus skin, she was clearly only modified/tortured there, not created. and yes, I know it also mentions the original valkyr, but still.

Thats just breaking lore.

"the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

It sounds like indeed these cruel experiments were reason that "original valkyr" got angry and gave her killing capabilities.

Pre corpus valkyr however, wouldnt be so angry, wouldnt have ripline(because shes using her binds) and potentially would have different hysteria weapon(because her hands seem to be modified by corpus).

"Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno"

She just wouldnt be berserker since tenno value discipline and berserkers are nowhere near disciplined.

If de still intends to throw out pre corpus valkyr they should change not only valkyr but also tenno lore.