Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ongoing: Obsolete Descriptions.

[DE]Rebecca

Thats just breaking lore.

"the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

It sounds like indeed these cruel experiments were reason that "original valkyr" got angry and gave her killing capabilities.

Pre corpus valkyr however, wouldnt be so angry, wouldnt have ripline(because shes using her binds) and potentially would have different hysteria weapon(because her hands seem to be modified by corpus).

"Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno"

She just wouldnt be berserker since tenno value discipline and berserkers are nowhere near disciplined.

If de still intends to throw out pre corpus valkyr they should change not only valkyr but also tenno lore.

If she's added as just a nice skin, then there wouldnt be any lore being broken. It would almost be like changing back into your old clothes. 

plasma sword still says "delivers a high percentage of critical strikes" while the actual crit chance is average at best(15%) if this is actually acurate, then i'm baffled as to what you meant by that sentence...

Definition of the Sanctuary mod is:

"Creates a shield around a player when they are reviving fallen allies."

Definition is not descriptive of the limitations of Sanctuary and give a false idea of protection, due to terms not clarified (ie "shield").

I suggest a clearer definition:

" Creates a field of limited protection while reviving allies." or something of that nature.

I think if we are going to delve into this topic, I think two major things need to occur.

1) Ability descriptions need change. There is so much useful data that each ability lacks that you can't find in game, but you can on the Warframe Wiki. This means that the codex, as well as the in game description, fails dramatically when it comes to abilities. This includes passives as well. This also should include which warframe mods affect which abilities. Such as duration affecting Nova's Molecular Prime.

2) Mods need better descriptions. We need the numbers on those that don't have it. Or how it applies to warframes. I know there's quite a few that don't show how it impacts us but we still use em.

PILFERING SWARM

Since the change in hotfix 17.0.4

• The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance

I believe the in-game tooltip should change as it currently states 

"Enemies killed by tentacles have a 100% chance at additional drops"

making the user believe the augment works like the previous Pilfering Swarm, instead of the new mechanic which relies on enemies being held by the tentacles and not being actually killed by said.

The description on the Forma should be updated to include Kubrows (and shortly Kavats). It mentions "Warframes, Sentinels and Weapons." Sentinels should be changed to Companions.

Also, it says it resets it to level 1, which is not true. It should say "rank 0" since ranks are used in place of levels everywhere else, and it changes it to unranked (level 0).

• 2 weeks later...

For the challenges:

"Get 30 rifle kills"

Should be:

"Get 30 primary weapon kills" or "Get 30 kills with your primary weapon"

"Get 20 pistol kills"

Should be:

"Get 20 secondary weapon kills" or "Get 20 kills with your secondary weapon"

I mean, we do have more than rifles and pistols.