Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You Think, De Has Never Asked Those Of Us With 80+

Kyronz

Taken from another feedback thread in another section of the forums:

although we may not have the bandwidth to comment in each thread, it certainly doesn't mean your issue isn't heard.

[...]

Thank you! 

Also, feedback goes here. DE asks for feedback all the time, and they ask for it from everyone. Frequently after significant changes they even create megathreads to compile feedback about a specific thing.

Cheers.

days playing, for feedback about the game?

You aren't any more special or important than others because you've put more time into the game.

If you think you deserve to be heard, then say something worthy of it. Don't expect it just because you've been here a while.

And salt. Especially on forum. A player who is burnt out will most likely have nothing nice to say and be overly negative. And just want to berate DE for not getting their addiction fast enough

Your feedback is still valuable, but not moreso than any other.

Why do you think, DE has never asked those of us with 80+ days playing, for feedback about the game?

You aren't any more special or important than others because you've put more time into the game.

Your feedback is still valuable, but not moreso than any other.

you are right. our opinion is probably even worth less, because we remember and wish back the old days where we played badass ninjas and stomped every mob in a flash.

a trip down memory lane:

- before damage 2.0 my four forma rainbow build despair would still shred level 500 ancients like paper.

- the old dojo design was so full of life. trees and vines everywhere. the walls full of rolling patterns. railings and pillars emphasising the feeling of home. i still hate myself for not expanding our dojo while we had that cozy tileset.

- trinitys old blessing, outright team invulnerability for 28 seconds. doing a T3 Survival for hours, without anyone dying. reverting back to heavy melee attacks because we had no more ammo packs. all four of us collectively clobbering lancers in hopes for life support drops. being driven out of the mission because the enemies became too resistant but not because they threatened to annihilate us. *sigh* that have been fun times.

ps.: hmm... "overly negative" ... does that mean i am burnt out? nah, who cares.

a trip down memory lane:- before damage 2.0 my four forma rainbow build despair would still shred level 500 ancients like paper.

- the old dojo design was so full of life. trees and vines everywhere. the walls full of rolling patterns. railings and pillars emphasising the feeling of home. i still hate myself for not expanding our dojo while we had that cozy tileset.

- trinitys old blessing, outright team invulnerability for 28 seconds. doing a T3 Survival for hours, without anyone dying. reverting back to heavy melee attacks because we had no more ammo packs. all four of us collectively clobbering lancers in hopes for life support drops. being driven out of the mission because the enemies became too resistant but not because they threatened to annihilate us. *sigh* that have been fun times.

rainbow builds... meh... I like DMG 2.0 more. corpus weapons most effective against corpus did not make any sense

*_* old dojo design. I would like to be able to switch between new design and old

old blessing was op. my usual squad consisted of 2 trinitys to avoid being vulnerable even for a split second and 2 damage dealers