Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

A question, about U17 of course!

U17 is right around the corner, seeing how far each update has helped warframe change over time, and the advances in mechanics or gameplay they bring along, what are the short and long term goals you guys hope to accomplish through it, in helping keep the game relevant for older players, while continually bringing in new ones?

That is all!

Edited by Somedude1000

1: Can we make Trials "daily", so that the timer resets 8pm edt just like reputations/revives/trades instead of waiting 23hours? I've missed playing with friends so many times and constantly playing with randoms is no fun.

2: Any plans on reintroducing Primed Chamber and leaked mods like Pistol AMP, Toxin Resistance etc?

1. There is something wrong with the drop tables that a few books underneath the legs won't be able to fix; will you be reworking the drops in the near future?

2. I would really like to see alternative moving animations for each animation set. Currently it is a bit awkward with how the agile animations (Valkyr's for example) transition from leaned forward to fully normal walk when you go from stationary to mobile. Having moving animations complement the stationary animations of Agile sets would add a lot to the character of each frame.

Question Part 1:

Is Horizontal Wallrunning being scrapped In Parkour 2.0?

After reviewing the new changes to Parkour 2.0 ( From the recent preview and Twitter gifs be steve )

I've become increasingly worried that Horizontal wallrunning is going to be removed in favor of this 

new Wall-hop maneuver, It looks slow and awkward as compared to wall-running.

Not to mention how amazing the directional horizontal wallrun looked in the older parkour 2.0 preview:

will we get to see that feature come to life? or is wallrunning getting dropped indefinitely?

I really wanted to do something like this:

M874aW2.png

Question Part 2:

If Wall-running really is being removed would it possible to combine both maneuvers together?

Example:

Hold Spacebar to use Directional Horizontal wall-run

Release Spacebar to wall-hop in direction of the camera

It would be nice to see them combined so players can choose what method of parkour they want to use to

maneuver a level.

So instead of this:

Yellow = pressing spacebar

Green = Wall-hop

oY2OwSb.png

We could do something like this:

Yellow = Hold spacebar to wallrun/release to wall-hop

Green = Directional Wall-run

szfLMGy.png
Edited by KyleDelta

We all know that stamina will be gone at u17 and Chroma's toxin aura buff will be changed to something else.

Can we also expect some changes on these helms as well? and other things with stamina modifiers if I missed any?

vv36m8A.png

Edited by Oranji

1. Any update on the starchart overhaul(I know it's slated to not be in the U17 launch but the preview was so damn beautiful)

2. Is the void explosion coming with the starchart overhaul or will it be a separate thing?

3.Any thoughts on a PBR pallet that changes the material of a warframes sections?

4.Can we fix some of the weird spawning in walls bugs :/

5. Any progress on the stalker update?

Where is the Focus system ? I know it hasn't been mentioned in a while and I've kind wondering if there is still plans for this ?

Also, is Frost getting a Umbra Primed version ? Would love to request it with all my plats!

Edited by Gravefire

Q1. Eta on U17?

Q2. Will Mesa get a re-work?

Q3. Focus system, when?

Q4. Are we going to get more arcanes and/or nightmare.corrupted mods?

Q5. Will Limbo get a re-wrk to make him more useful?

Q6. Can we expect a reduction of the grind-wall, because it is horrible atm.

Q7. Syndicate primary weapons and/or melee weapons?Any time soon?Also, as we get capes, can we expect syndicate capes and/or subrow syndicate armor?

Q8. Will there be a corpus/infested raid?

Edited by The_1432_Conspirator

There have been many threads in PVP Feedback asking for the return of Conclave 1.0 (in one way or another). Are the developers thinking of adding Conclave 1.0 back to the global build? Note: A popular idea among the CC 1.0 community is for a Simulacrum-type room in the Dojo that allows for duels on the old conclave maps.

Sources and helpful links:

https://forums.warfr...ewardsstanding/

https://forums.warfr...crap-about-pvp/

https://forums.warfr...frent-gamemode/

https://forums.warfr...s-purely-awful/

https://forums.warfr...verybody-happy/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490808-dueling-room-upgrade/

Edited by Aura

Now that you finished developing your first iteration of movement 2.0, can we get back some of the old rooms that were removed from various tilesets?

Some of them were removed because of dificult traversing, but nowadays we have even more dificult maps plus new movement.

(Also it could bring more variety to the missions)

I seem to recall someone mentioning this. Are there any thoughts on putting dojos on dedicated servers? If so, is there an time estimate?

On a different note, any chance we'll se trading stations on the relays? Some players who struggle with connection/NAT issues may have an easier time connecting to the relays than the players themselves.

Apologies if I've misunderstood some of the mechanics in question.

1. When will we receive full PBR on our old warframes?

2. Can you show updates of the star chart?

3. Which Warframe do you plan on priming next?

EDIT:

4. When can we expect the Archwing to regular mission transitions/ vice versa?

5. When will you update the Archwing? As it is kind of lame.

Edited by secret9005