Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Create A Mod Or A Set Of Mods, What Would They Be? \(*-*)/

title ^^ and as for me , I would create damage converter mods for all weapons (primary, secondary, melee). Like "Converts 90% of all damage to fire damage " and so one and so fourth with the rest of the damage types.

Also I'd create more pseudo-ability mods like heavy impact.  

HeavyImpactModU145.png

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

I'd make a mod that fixes everything wrong with the Supra and can only be applied to the Supra.

-Increases projectile flight speed by 70%

-Decreases wind-up time by 30%

-Added 1 meter of punch-through

- Increases damage by 25%

-Forces idiots to stop using the "it's a plasma gun" excuse when the description clearly says it's A LASER!

Melee Multislash. 120% multislash chance. Because melee weapons are weak compared to shoting weapons. Multiplier damage by doing combos doesnt mean anything. Because to get double damage you need to make 15 slices, and to get 2.5x multiplier you need to hit 30 times : /. Before you reach 15 slices you will kill the target or they will kill you. Shoting weapons doesnt have that problem.

I'd like to see a Ricochet mod for snipers, it would be an interesting mechanic.

Some dual resistance mods sound nice too, things like Magnetic resistance, or even something like res. to Ice + Electric [not necessarily magnetism in that], or even resistance to enemy procs.

A single dagger stance. Lets me throw the thing (but I need to manually retrieve it), lets me grab and use an enemy as a meat-shield. AND synergizes with single handed pistols where I can shoot it off like the Redeemer (but better) and use the gun to shoot back at enemies when using a meat-shield. 

+55 effeciancy

-55 power strength

-------------------------------

+75% base status

+0.2 Life Steal to rilfes

+1.2 punch trough to snipers

+30% reload speed

Something that is the opposite of Vile Acceleration, for sidearms.

Slows fire fire rate, and increases damage.

My Akjagaras have 13.7 firerate because of Lethal Torrent. Anything over about 8 is pointless on that thing because of recoil, so I'd like to be able to sacrifice fire rate for something more useful.

Augment Mod for the Synapse that gives it the chaining ability of the Amprex.

Edited by (PS4)fizzer94

Someone mentioned it already, but im okay with a mod that decreases clip size and increase reload speed.

Also to rework those status mods to at least match the same % the max rank dual stats mods.

Maybe an explosive rounds for snipers?

Or maybe a corrupted mod for explosive weapons: increase damage, but smaller blast radius.

Not sure, but pretty sure i could create better mods for ember and nyx >.> Seriously DE what gives? You give Loki the god tier of all mods and bone both ember and nyx in the mod department; who were ALREADY having problems? Come on your better then that.

Edited by Azur_Fenix