Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Listening To?

(PSN)Magician_NG

This song is part of my morning ritual. 
Tending to statues of ancient goddesses. 
Singing an ancient song, passed down through generations. 

It's a song that's very familiar to me. 
These are the places I went to leave the world behind. 
A world that showed me decades of oppression for thinking differently. 

So I went there to find myself, and learn to build a new world under the care of others. 
Going to palaces and telling the stories of the ancient queens, they gave me a name and title so I can find the answers I sought. 

Now they are under lockdown. They had prepared for this eventuality since I spoke to them in January. 
Save up, every one of you. The time will come where your duty is to help other citizens in need. 

They still think of me. The adopted daughters and the wives. Asking when is Lakshmi coming home. So they can give me a home. Two houses and a new car, it seems. Going way beyond the bounds of their task, as though receiving blessings from a Goddess of Wealth.

I am far away, fighting a new war in distant lands, seeing my staff becoming less and less as time went by.
I still wear the Rajputi dresses and the veil, keeping an unspoken promise made long ago the first night I was there. 
I still tell the stories, of the Lotus Queen. Like my dream had never ended, bringing back knowledge from the past to fix a broken world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-05-12 at 9:34 AM, Yrkul said:

I listen to a wide variety of genres, from classic to metal. from native american tribal to traditional shakuhachi.

It is also my belief, that heavy metal will unite the world. If you want proof, just look at the amount of folk metal, and how it resonates with metalheads, be they in Copenhagen, Cairo, Lima or Kapurthala.

Today I stumbled upon Bloodywood from India.

They sound a little too close to numetal for me, but where can I get more bands like this? In exchange I offer you Iraqi metal band

acrassicauda

They live in the US now, there was a documentary done on them and Iraq has gotten pretty dangerous so they were able to get help moving.