Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Any fixes to not enough enemies spawning in underwater archwing? had to abort too many missions due to no more spawns after 160-180 kills.

Also, are there gonna be any fix to the rift sigil turning pink permanently after the release of the community of tenno sigil?

You guys forgot to buff the Strun wraith. It's worse than the regular Strun across the board.

I would think that it should be on a similar level to the Hek / Sobek at least.

Yeah, I'm just guessing it was forgotten, but now that all the Tenno veterans and new players alike have this, I think my baby needs some love too. I wanted to bring it with me when I go in Uranus to tear things up.

Nice. Looks like the Lex Prime is getting closer to being able to challenge Marelok.

Also nice that the Strun reload issue got fixed together with the sprint interruption from sliding.

Good work.

However since it's missing from the patchnotes.

There is an issue with the underwater lab, which causes a newly spawned player to appear without Archwing if the host was in an underwater area.

Edited by Othergrunty

After checking patch notes two times I didnt notice any changes on energy balls not droping (or have like 0.0001% chance to drop) from containers and started dropping from lockers (havent noticed that they would drop before U17).

Anyone have same issues or is it only my bad luck?

Edited by Frost53

Hotfix 17.0.2

Fixed Clients experiencing a screen shake when a Host uses certain Parkour 2.0 mechanics.

So I was just in our dojo as a client and the host was still making my camera shake while doing the wall runs "jumps".

I wouldn't mind being able to completely disable the camera shake for myself but the bug is still there regardless.

After checking patch notes two times I didnt notice any changes on energy balls not droping (or have like 0.0001% chance to drop) from containers and started dropping from lockers (havent noticed that they would drop before U17).

Anyone have same issues or is it only my bad luck?

Have noticed this too. Severe reduction in energy orb drops. I've been burning through pancakes at an insane rate just farming Equinox, even when my super shotguns butcher everything on the map.

Also: No fix for the Community of Tenno sigil being blue no matter what energy color is chosen for it. If this is affecting Rift Sigil, then it's a slightly larger bug than just the Community one.

EDIT: It appears sigils in general can't be colored properly?

Edited by FelisImpurrator

While I appreciate the fixes, I am still experiencing epic lag, stuttering, pauses, popping, crashes and host disconnects - during the Tyl Regor fight specifically. I get disconnected from 8 out of 10 missions! These issues only started after U17 - I was playing U16 literally minutes before the update with no issues. Various "fixes" have not helped (32bit mode, Multi-Thread off (was working for U16, not for U17), turning all intensive graphics down or off). I also have a topic here with example videos:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499300-tyl-regor-equinox-mission-is-buggy-and-unplayable/

Would love to get into the game, but the bugs make it hard to play.

Edited by magusat999