Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 58 Overview

DE_Adam

I'm hoping it will be like that. But reading DE_Adam overview, one can think they will be skins.

EDIT : btw. I was hoping for Red Veil Ignis Q.Q

But the Red Veil are assassins so the silenced weapons such as the Cernos and Ballistica suit them.

Also I'm hoping that there will be a Vaykor Ignis or Ogris for the Steel Meridian since these weapons haven't had a Prisma or Wraith version yet and the Ignis needs some love

I'm hoping it will be like that. But reading DE_Adam overview, one can think they will be skins.

EDIT : btw. I was hoping for Red Veil Ignis Q.Q

Me too I was kinda disappointed that we didn't get one but who knows it's probably not an actual weapon and more of a skin but there is always the Steel Meridian to rely on if that's not possible

I'm apprehensive that these skins are only going to be in the market once per year. If their going to be like proto Excal/Nyx then people will have to wait for certain events or undetermined events each year just to see the skins.

Hopefully these skins have a more permanent stance in the market, maybe they even have some lore attached.

i have a question

will the moon have a diiferent gravity

If it does, and it should because it makes sense, I can already predict the future.

Zephyr: "Guys! Halp! I'm stuck on the ceiling!"

Frost: /facepalm

Trinity: /sigh

Excalibur: "Damn noobs, Zephyrs can't parkour on the moon."

Edited by JVargo

Devstream reactions/comments here. Too bulky to quote.

Also, is it just me, or do the Liset upgrades look rather... Sentient?

-----

Be right back while I make a change to the Forum rules stating 'No Baroque Imagery' under the Inappropriate Content section.

I don't like him either, but I wouldn't call kUjVrR4j_reasonably_small.jpgi'teer images inappropriate.

I'll show myself out.

Edited by Chroia

Be right back while I make a change to the Forum rules stating 'No Baroque Imagery' under the Inappropriate Content section.

LMAO! hahahaha, love smart a** comments like that, a very nice subtle burn!

Im with you man, I like a lot Limbo Powers but they way his Warframe looks... lets just say I expected something more of a Warlock serious look not a showcase magician... Hope a new skin will help his looks in the future, it might make me want to built him.

tenno_brawler_colour.jpg

I think in order to really be intimidating this Tenno need a more exotic look and feel... like hmmmm I dont know,

a Multi arm like Asuras Wrath!!!!!???

If this warframe is ANYTHING like this in this Video: 

Asura Vs. Akuma / Oni The Strongest vs The Angriest

(

), it be something worth waiting for and more than the word EPIC could ever describe!

Or even take ideas from this awsome consept 

[WARFRAME CONCEPT] TYRANNUS - THE TRIUMVIRATE (CONCEPT ART, UPDATED 3/22/15)

63upn9l.jpgQAqd2et.jpg

Edited by 0zryel

I love everything so much except the Valkyr skin and that is the one thing I am was super excited for...

Her feet are clown shoes, what is going on with her head making it look like you split a pig butt in the back of her skull, and the tail looks like a rat with a hole in the end. No. 

Everything else, bring it on! Love all the concept art for skins, the moon looks like it will be such fun and can't wait to download that app! xo

Edited by MandieCandie

DE can you give the catbrows abilities totally new separate from kubrows. The cloaking ability isnt exactly brand new and adding it to a cat brow is less innovative, I personally just would want to expect something new. Catbrows should be able to climb on walls or jump from walls, idk something unique and different, maybe you could give catbrows the ability to have some sort of status chance attack. It would also be cool to have a sandbox area where you let a maximum of 16 or 18 players in one instance completing an objective or battling eachother for some reason. Idk just ideas. 

-snip-

If, that's the case, then I'll like to kown, what took a reskin so long, and a rework, the cat-brows, where promised in 17,5.

So yeah, check-mate.

Edit: All I want is the Skins, I don't care for anything else Dx, I can't wait!, I am leraitily holding out of leveling Trinity and Syran until the skins come out. 

Edited by LegionCynex