Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 58 Overview

DE_Adam

So wait, are the new Syndicate weapons going to be entirely separate weapons like the secondaries are, or are they just going to be weapon skins for the existing models? And if they are skins, will they be purely cosmetic or will they modify the weapon stats?

Also, I strongly disagree with the idea of adding "Multi-strike" mods for melee weapons. How about instead of adding an entirely new mod that basically counts as an additional Pressure Point and reduces mod choice variety, why not add multi-strike attacks to Stance mods? I mean isn't that sort of what combos are for in the first place?

Can we have a chart that shows whats in Update 17.5?

I expect:

New Skins, all of them and the reworks

New Catbrows

Excalibur Umbra

Prepare for disappointment, none of those are in 17.5

Off the top of my head:

J-3 Golem

Nexus App

Mios Weapon

EDIT: Well, on second thought, Saryn and/or Valkyr re-work might make it in time for 17.5

Edited by AM-Bunny

Stream was great, overview also great, sad I missed it but glad all that info got shared <3!

Hey Rebecca, this question as come up a few times, and we're hoping to get a response from the Dev team:

Little confusion over reading the section on syndicate primaries. Will they actually be skins? Or will they be fully new weapons like the sidearms were? If not will they still provide the syndicate effects?

They will be fully new weapons like sidearms AFAIK!

The reskinned Syndicate primaries are really cool. I hope the Syndicate melees (whenever they're made) are new, not-reskinned weapons, though. Can't wait to see the other Syndicate primaries :)

What happened to Syndicate weapon augments? I thought that was a way more interesting way of revisiting old weapons than obsoleting them by introducing a superior version.

Just like how the syndicate sidearms are the favorite pistol type weapons of the syndicates the primaries will also be the favorites. Likely more mods will come over time.