Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 17.2.5

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.

THISSSSSSS DE !!! I AM SURPRISED YOU FIXED THIS (WILL post if there are still issues) I thought you were purposely DONKING up the game!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Mission progress button, restore pads, reloading, waypointing were (Accidentally?) donked and didn't work while sprinting. THEY ALSO stopped working during a completed melee animation (Like the animation drags on after completion) Did you fix that too? TEST TIME!

FIXED: CAN PLACE WAYPOINTS while sprinting

FIXED: CAN PLACE Restore pads while sprinting

FIXED: CAN OPEN Gear menu while sprinting (halts movement though)

Not fixed: Cannot place waypoint while melee (used to work)

Not fixed: Cannot place restore pad while melee (used to work)

Not fixed: Cannot reload while sprinting (can reload during bullet jump but not roll? goodbye fluidity)

Not fixed: Cannot open progress menu while sprinting (used to work)

Not fixed: Cannot open progress menu while melee animation (used to work)

Keep it up DE! Looking to functionality and fluidity restored!!!!@!!!!

Edited by Edgarhighman

i suggest that Mastery sigil is given as reward for completing the first mastery test (watchout not to put it in the practicing test at Simaris room haha)

and thanks for the fixes, specially the survival one : )

Where is the Mastery Sigil i cant find it in the market

i think it should be at Warframe > Accessoires, like the other 1 cred sigil

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player 

*Game refuses to let the player use a mod that is on their sentinel, even if the mod is not currently being used on their current sentinel weapon config. (it will claim both mods are being used by your sentinel at the same time which is impossible)
*Capture targets run away when the lotus tells you that you have found them even if they never saw you

don't worry that will get fixed right away, and the dozens of bugs that i know about that have been in the game for years will never get fixed even though they would be easy ^^

Thank you for the hotfix DE! 

Although I don't think the changes to survival were bad, I feel like they just sort of took some of the fun out? I don't know the exact words I'm looking for but I can only think of describing it like this.

There were very few enemies at the start of my survival run with a friend of mine. We slaughter them with little issues, it's the first wave on a dark sector defense and the infested sounded fun for the time. However, not a one dropped any life support. Fair enough, we kept searching only to find still fewer enemies than expected. We are running out of life support. 

This continues for the first 10 miniutes of our run, then suddenly we're getting swamped by disruptor ancients, toxics of all kinds, enemies enemies enemies we can't breathe for how many there are, which is great! It's what we wanted...but our life support was already so low, and we ran out of the larger towers in early waves before the real action started.

That's the best way I can put it, and while I didn't mind the changes, It felt to me as a player who loves mass murder in Warframe, and am a huge fan of all modes like survival, (Eg, survival itself, interception and excavation) I felt like with more emphasis on getting to the nodes when they spawned was nice, but the lack of enemies between them might have been our luck. It simply felt more lifeless and without any real panic or urgency and more like we were "Being pulled" to the towers because we "HAD TO BREATHE" in order to keep going.

I mean no ill will, and I hope this is helpful. Thanks a million for the hotfix DE!

Tonkor + Adhesive blast? Still no fix it must be good, but its worst mod for tonkor, it makes grenades to kill enemy without blowing it up. It blows only after few seconds like ive missed enemy, without this mod grenades would blow up instantly when reaching any enemy.

Edited by AnnoyingBanana