Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.3.1

DE_Adam

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anythiFU

FU! create team  and play!

Edited by Pinochet

Players that did not properly receive a weapon slot alongside their Gorgon Wraith may have experienced some issues when purchasing weapon slots since then.  This hotfix will properly fix this issue, and reward each account affected by this problem with a weapon slot on next login.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought I was never going to be able to purchase more slots...

Nice!

Also, since we still didn't get any official word on the melee reach, I'd like to mention it again.

Melee Reach issue: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518291-melee-reach/

Basically, the Reach mods don't seem to properly increase the melee range. (they seem to increase it only by half of what is written on the mod). Whether this is the case or not, many do agree that there is an issue with the Reach.

I believe it's cause the range is being scaled from the center point:

q2jXAH3.png

Instead of scaling from one side, which would make more sense:

vsm7YzW.png

Would appreciate if we could get an official word on this explaining how the Reach is being applied.

Hurry and put it on dev strea mquestions before they take it down .

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

its a sniper weapon, so only fireing in  closerange is realy useless...

Try lvling striker up from rank 0 if your range is 5m, or put it on a different sentinel.  Carriers striker precept (what it uses when firing its equiped gun) is built for the range of sweeper.  Djinn or wrym should get much better use out of the vulklok.

Edited by S1gnas

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything. 

Did you try /ceres/draco? Or playing with your friends/clanmates/ppl_from_recruiting_channel?

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything. 

Bad idea. IMHO: reward must stack with every 5 rounds (5 waves - 20k, 10 - 40k, 15 - 60k...etc). 

Another person who cant get a team in Recruiting channel and complain about random people not doing what he/she wants.

Also, logged in after seeing weapon slot fixes for 2nd gorgon wraith alert.  

Zx75cdu.jpgfd9uy0T.jpg

Still missing a slot for the 2nd gorgon wraith (had it fill an empty slot when i got it)

Also lost a slot when selling a vasto and thought it would be fixed in this patch.

Wont buy any new slots till its fixed, cant claim anything and wont sell any guns seeing as when i did the slot it occupied was sold as well.

That is a stupid idea. There are better ways to level weapons.

You want exp? Go join an Orokin Defense. Dark Sectors is pretty much designated for credit farming at this point.

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

its a sniper weapon, so only fireing in  closerange is realy useless...

The carrier has a precept of 10 meters, equipping another weapon doesn't change the range in which it targets.

BUG: THe FOUNDRY IS MOVING BUT I AM NOT CURRENTLY CRAFTING ANYTHING! WHAT?!

FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT HAS THIS HOTFIX DONE TO MY SHIP???

I AM NOT CRAFTING ANYTHING AND THE FOUNDRY IS MOVING. AND I AM INCUBATING A KUBROW EGG BUT THE INCUBATOR ISN'T ANIMATING!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE BUGS? WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

And where is the sentinel badges fix?

Where is the approach cinematic ships fix?

where is the loading screen liset colours fix?

where is the synthesis target fix?

Where is the mara detron reload fix?

WHERE ARE THESE THINGS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING FOR MONTHS?

That's the point of the bonus. I would much prefer to have a way to get an abundance of credit for my work in a reasonable amount of time than have to resort to farming T4 keys constantly, simply because a new guy got dragged into a mission he wasnt supposed to be in to begin with. 

then why dont u just lvl ur stuff somewhere else instead of going where people are credit farming not lvling lol