Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.3.1

DE_Adam

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

its a sniper weapon, so only fireing in  closerange is realy useless...

Carrier has a low attack range precept because it's meant to use a low range gun.

now pls fix the Dirigas weapon not firing on carrier, except an enemy is closer then 5m and attacks me... -.-

That's an issue with the Carrier, not the weapon. The Carrier's attack precept is designed to use the Sweeper (a shotgun), so it only attacks close targets. If you used the Sweeper with the Diriga, you would have the issue of the Diriga trying to snipe with the Sweeper.

Also, logged in after seeing weapon slot fixes for 2nd gorgon wraith alert.  

Still missing a slot for the 2nd gorgon wraith (had it fill an empty slot when i got it)

I have the same problem and I got no reaction on my ticket since 11 days.

I don't count a default message (8 day ago), that I should look in the forum as a reaction on my ticket.

I'm really disappointed about DE-Support at the moment!

Please change the wave count required to receive the bonus credit for dark sector defense, to 10.  Really sick of people only staying 5 waves just to get that credit reward.  It rushes new players too fast and they expect to finish everything that fast at that point for those who get taxi'd there, and it leaves little room for leveling anything. 

oh yeah lets change something 99% of the playerbase want and 1% dont.

how about to nerf the Hellion Dargyns on Uranus ( Caelus AW interception )  to make the Mission actual enjoyable and alot easier? getting tired of getting one shot ( Elytron 1700 Shield 2000 Health ) Srsly WTF DE? get this .... Together

OH and How About Nerf the Corrupted Bombards in T4 Either + Corrupted Crewman ( 20 Shots Strun which deals a sick amount of Damage) OR Rapid Fire Ogris where pretty much follows you through the whole room and still gives you 2 Hit... 10 / 10 balance 

Edited by BasedGodVain

Buff Snipers

Some Ideas:

Make Snipers do more damage at longer ranges (30m+ range = 5x damage)

Make there crit like bows ( around 100%)

Giving them unique mods (eg, Bullseye - Gives snipers 100% aiming damage or Silent Scope - Gives Snipers ignore armour)Something like that

You could also develop a mini Ranged map/event for snipers ^^.

Just make Vectis Prime some love <3 

Sniper Buff incoming U18

Still no fix for:

1.Extremely Abnormal Skill Damage (And Messed Up Body Part Multiplier)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516293-extremely-abnormal-skill-damage-and-messed-up-body-part-multiplier/

2.Messed up hit box of all melee weapons (since U16.5):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

3.Client side suffers unusual delay for weapon holster animation to start even the game is not lagging at all:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425122-i-have-been-thinking-why-is-weapon-swap-speed-so-slow/

4.Game client randomly minimized/black screen
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/443037-minimize-black-screen-during-mission/

5.Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a while (incorrect).

6.Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

7.Solo mission ending and cut scene countdown became un-skipable.

8.Excalibur's Javelin Stuns Enemy But No Damage
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516336-excaliburs-javelin-stuns-enemy-but-no-damage/#entry5766169

9.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

This is not an issue with the sniper on Carrier, it's the mod that makes carrier attack enemies (Striker?) which has an aggro distance and minimum attack engagement range to it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Striker

BUG: when a mission objective changes, Lotus NO LONGER NOTIFIES US. I repeat. In the past, when a mission objective changed from, say sabotage to eterminate, Lotus would say something like "change of plan". THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE. Please fix this bug

BUG: When we return to the Liset, after exiting a mission, and the Tenno rises up from the Navigation console, their hands are in a position as if they are holding a rifle. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN THE PAST. I repeat,, in the past, when rising after a mission, the animation would transition smoothly from kneeling to unarmed standing. This is no longer the case. Please fix this.

BUG: I have reported this many times: when a new player joins the squad during the loading screen, their ship is always unskinned and uncoloured. Please fix this bug.

BUG: the ships we approach in the pre-missions cineamtics do not match the mission type or the location we actually visit. please fix this.

BUG: The sentinels Badges are messed up, rotated, positioned poorly

Sure let's just make this game even more grindy

If you feel a game is grindy, then it might not be for you ;o

Just saying, viewing something as 'grindy' is willingly doing something you dislike, meaning less fun. On the flip side...

...They were, of course, advocating against the rush to pass a mental 'grind', which you decline. I must ask- why do you feel the need to shorten your playtime and rush through content? :v

-=GIANT PICTURES ABOUT MELEE REACH=-

What about double-ended melee weapons? If it works as you say it does, aren't you just advocating for those ones to get shafted?

Just covering all the bases, mind :p

Carrier is working as intended: it is a lazy mode, short-ranged non-combat sentinel. At best, it'll fire what, 15min? It was given a shotgun weapon to match it for a reason, pal :v

You're asking them to nerf one of the only reasons people run dark sectors to begin with.

Only because all the DS owners crank taxes up to absurd amounts, like ICE, with its 99% tax. (And their proxy wars to maintain control, but that's another story)

These hotfixes are getting smaller and smaller, and the "fixes" are always more and more inconsequential and minor. And they always bring in new bugs,

BUG: The burning blade fire effect on my Molten Impact-modded Sheev is gone. Same with the electrical arcs on the electrical-damage-modded Ether sword

BUG: THe FOUNDRY IS MOVING BUT I AM NOT CURRENTLY CRAFTING ANYTHING! WHAT?!

Second Bug: STOP. THE STABILIZERS ARE FOR KUBROWS, THEY AREN'T ANTI-SPACE MADNESS DRUGS! D:

BUG: when a mission objective changes, Lotus NO LONGER NOTIFIES US. I repeat. In the past, when a mission objective changed from, say sabotage to eterminate, Lotus would say something like "change of plan". THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE. Please fix this bug

BUG: When we return to the Liset, after exiting a mission, and the Tenno rises up from the Navigation console, their hands are in a position as if they are holding a rifle. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN THE PAST. I repeat,, in the past, when rising after a mission, the animation would transition smoothly from kneeling to unarmed standing. This is no longer the case. Please fix this.

BUG: I have reported this many times: when a new player joins the squad during the loading screen, their ship is always unskinned and uncoloured. Please fix this bug.

BUG: the ships we approach in the pre-missions cineamtics do not match the mission type or the location we actually visit. please fix this.

BUG: The sentinels Badges are messed up, rotated, positioned poorly

Are you getting the rifle animation bug every time? I've yet to see this glorious thing xD

As for the new player with unskinend Liset... maybe it is? :P or maybe the game is focusing on connecting them rather than load in additional assets, what is unncessary, more or less. (I'd take connection speed over visuals any day)

Second last bug: What I find hilarious is I keep flying to a giant "no texture' style box, when flying into certain Grineer galleon tilesets, clipping clean through the box a second or two, as it is enormous. I remember seeing these boxes way back when I got Founders!

It's sort of cool, though

What about double-ended melee weapons? If it works as you say it does, aren't you just advocating for those ones to get shafted?

Just covering all the bases, mind :p

The double edged weapons should be scaled from the center point.

Pointed it out in my original post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382844-reach-mod-adds-30-instead-of-60-as-shown-on-the-mod/