Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Accesory Pack You Think Will Be With The Next Pa?

DonGheddo

I Googled it as well.

As far as the Dual Skana's - farmable; no matter how long it takes. The regular ones underwhelm and I don't expect the prime variants to be any different. If it's an increase of "10-20" to damage....

Nope.

If the Kubrow armor does nothing more than add "bling" to my Kubrow, I won't care for it. A raise in defensive stats, though, MIGHT alter my mindset. If it doesn't though....

M'EH!

If this leak is true; it'll be the first PA I don't purchase in a long time.

I Googled it as well.

As far as the Dual Skana's - farmable; no matter how long it takes. The regular ones underwhelm and I don't expect the prime variants to be any different. If it's an increase of "10-20" to damage....

Nope.

Dual KAMAS Prime actually

I just find it hard to believe that they'd release a primed dual version of a weapon before the single variant.

There are two reasons for this:

There is already a single handed prime weapon in the Dakra Prime.

The single Kama is considered a machete anyway, and everyone knows the machete stance is utter $#!%.  Like, it was an attempt to reach a new low kind of $#!%.  Until they give us a publicaly, always available to find machete stance that isn't utter $#!% (no hiding it behind an absurd must-be-cheesed event that might happen once a year) and maybe expand on the machete class of weapons - including reintroducing the machete itself and buff it out of utter $#!% status - a prime machete class weapon would be an insult to people trying to buy Trinity knowing they have to cough up extra dinero for the utter piece of $#!% that will come with her.

I'd rather pay for a sugatra and kubrow armor than pay for utter $#!%, so Dual Kamas to fulfill the role of dual-sword prime is the better call.  If the leaks are true, looking forward to the dual kamas prime - the normals look slick already.

Kubrow lovers are rejoicing.  Others are not.  trinity users, also happy.  Prime pack sales, I'm betting if the datamined info is correct, then the sales will be the same as before.  Many will rejoice.

No one has ever been truly happy with all the items in a PA pack anyways.  They just have to want enough of it to buy it all.  I'm looking forward to it if the kubrow upgrades do come with it.

I really hope this tumblr leak was a hoax because I would really be disapointed if the kubrow armor was a thing, Kubrow are just not interesting for me, dumb, no ranged attacks, no particulary usefull passives compared to sentinel, It is just like the volt prime acces and the archwing, the kubrows are not polished enough in my opinion to be primed, I'd rather see some new weapons like sibaris, all the missing AK primes, nikana, ...

Anyway, trinity would still be really great and we can maybe hope for some other accesory like a sugatra or a sigil with the armor.