Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Get The Most Kills And/or Do The Most Damage...

Rhekemi

i look at the Mission Report and have a strange feeling, when i was using relatively not great Equipment(and never having Vacuum) and still shot more Accurately, got more 'Headshots', got more Kills, did more of the 'Damage', and picked up more items than anyone else.

since this is a strangely common occurrence.

I find it funny when I have the most kills with weapons that are rather slow, aka bows or shotguns.

Makes me ask myself "...what the hell are they even doing?" owo

Depends on the mission, on defense maps I like to make a game seeing how many enemies I can hit with one arrow.

When i see someone like mesa or equinox or saryn or nova with most damage, i usually S#&$ talk them, because it's unfair that they got all damage. Hate it when someone joins party with his oh so precious tonkor and mows down everything because of imbalance. KS is not good. I had this bombard in my sights but this guy thinks he's good, because he oneshoted him with his 1kkk damage triple red crit cernos, before my gorgon even spooled up. Hate it, never revive this type of players. Good thing they usually run squishies like loki and nova and they are so blinded by power of their weapons, so they die easy after 20 minutes.

When i see someone like mesa or equinox or saryn or nova with most damage, i usually S#&$ talk them, because it's unfair that they got all damage. Hate it when someone joins party with his oh so precious tonkor and mows down everything because of imbalance. KS is not good. I had this bombard in my sights but this guy thinks he's good, because he oneshoted him with his 1kkk damage triple red crit cernos, before my gorgon even spooled up. Hate it, never revive this type of players. Good thing they usually run squishies like loki and nova and they are so blinded by power of their weapons, so they die easy after 20 minutes.

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Enjoying the responses.

Yes. HekLife. 7 forma before I stopped. Still hunting the rest of the dual stat mods.

I normally run high survivability + high damage builds on frames, and keep my Hek as primary. Interchanging between abilities and weapons usually gives me happy numbers at the end of a mission.

The last time I noticed the numbers was the other day hunting Ember in ODD--consistently higher damage and kills numbers with globe/strength Frost build + Hek, but the last time I ran it I only beat one other player by 1 kill and about 1-3 percentage points on damage. Did a small YES inside, and just said gg. I enjoy having strong teammates, too, btw. (One of our 6 runs for Ember someone did beat me pretty badly on kills. Think they were using an Amprex? Can't recall. And no, I ain't get her BP.)

Whether or not I get the highest numbers doesn't matter much, but it's just a fun challenge.

But:

Really? I didn't know it was that serious. 

Normally, after I have a sad, I just laugh a little inside at how stronk I thought my performance was only to be out-performed. 

Edited by Rhekemi

you have to realize that the imbalance is partially due to the tonkor being forma'ed 5 to 6 times and leveled up the same number of times to attain that op effect. if it is a normal tonkor, i doubt you will have classed that as over powered.

I revive all players who bleed out regardless of whether they "steal" my kills or not (Kills do not have anyone's name on it so it belongs to anyone). The only people I do not revive are affinity leeches.

If I end up doing the most killing/damage in a group, I end up feeling kinda bad. I can't have fun if I don't think the other players are having fun, and it's usually not that fun when someone else is killing everything. I tend to check the scorecard frequently, and if I'm doing too well, I slow down a bit.

I only play in groups when I have things to level up, so letting other people get kills helps me anyway. :P

Good thing I never die with blessing trin + synoid simulor. 

Stealin all them kills, don't even need damage abilities.