Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

17.5: Frequently Reported Problems

[DE]Rebecca

Just went 40 minutes in a T2 surv and encountered no heavy units, just lancers, butchers, and crewmen (eximi versions were spawning just fine too), can anyone else confirm?

This is happening in all survivals, can confirm. Cannot get any juggernauts to spawn on any game mode.

I just ran a Tower I Sabotage and the only normal enemies in the level were the ones that spawn while you're hacking the portal. The bosses also spawned properly, but there were no corrupted in the entire level except for three at extraction.

Also, in that same mission, I took damage while in Hysteria. It was after I had run through the portal with Hysteria turned on (which then got turned off by the portal), so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

• Gameplay crashes with Quests.
  • Arcanes disappearing from inventories.
  • Power-Cell Carriers not spawning frequently enough to make Excavation Playable.
  • Infested Rescue Tumors not destroyable.

I can understand the other bugs, but how did none of this come up in testing? Seriously, what rigs do you guys use to test on - so when I'm building my next one I can adapt accordingly. Do you test on all the same build? Do the testers know how to check, test, replicate, and report the bugs properly? Do you have enough testers working for you, or just 20 people playing for 4 hours?

The above bugs seem pretty basic, observable problems. I understand fixing said bugs is rarely as easy or as simple as it sounds, but maybe it would be easier to host servers at some point (sooner would be better, IMO). It's easy when you are coding for event triggers and dirty (and clean) data resources when the code is all run on machines you know inside and out. Personally, I think the game could reach a whole other level, and cut bugs by 60% at least, if you only had to manage code for one type of architecture, one list of drivers, one file tree. Just my 2 cents XD (I am an IT Database, SQL, (ASP).NET, Java, Perl, Python, Linux server/desktop/thin-client (with a posix compliant unix backend) networking professional. I'm telling you this from the bottom of my nerdy, nerdy soul - YOU GUYS NEED SERVERS. They're cheaper than you think.)

Idk if this was intended or not Rebecca since I didn't see excal in the mentioned patch notes for the toggle abilities change but here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536335-did-some-tests-can-confirm-duration-has-an-effect-on-excalibur-exalted-blade-now-too/

Wrote up a post concerning the changes, not sure if intended, but if it is, then disregard this post.

I believe it's intended, yes.

17.5.2 is the next hotfix in the pipe - it'll fix some of the biggest issues like replayable J3 Golem node. I think a safe ETA for this Hotfix is 10 - 12 hours from now or so. Will update the ETA as appropriate.  Might be sooner!

Twice in a row I've run the Mobile Defnse on Kappa Sedna and after the first two console protections, when we activate the panels to reveal the orokin artifact/cryopod the timer never shows up and the spawns drop to 1 or 2 every 10-30 seconds.  I'm going to go test and see if this'll happen while I'm Solo.

EDIT: Bug also happens solo. The two consoles work fine, timer shows up and spawns are normal. Once I press the button for the orokin artifact/cryopod and it gets into position Lotus says she's "in" and to protect the console.  Spawns die down and no timer appears. The pod is marked on my map as the current target.

QXp9b3l.jpg

7hKSR22.jpg

HqXdv7q.jpg

Edited by Aumaan

Rebecca, any word that the Login issues will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix too?

Hate to post about it again so soon, but without being able to actually log into the game and play, it's going to make  farming for those last few parts that are being taken out of the void all that much harder, especially when I'm spending the next few days working. 

1) While it hasn't happened to me yet, I've had three of my buddies die and upon using their revive, they are glitched out and cannot move. We tried letting them die again and reviving them or just letting them have to use a revive again, but both things resulted in them still being stuck.

2) In getting the Corpus Caches in the Hive missions, they don't actually give anything. If they do, they're not showing up in the rewards screen. We ran multiple Hive missions and ended up getting three out of three, yet upon completing the mission, no items identified.

3) This one isn't so much a bug but a personal opinion shared by me and the 5-6 friends I've played with so far. We like most of the visual changes to the Void. The PBR on stuff looks great. What we really, really dislike is the green tint that 90% of the walls/rooms have now. It seems like the walls and rooms have a sort of puke green color to them now. Maybe it is a bug or the wrong value was put into the code or whatever. Is this an opinion shared by others or am I and my group the minority?

4) In my group, we had two people that hadn't unlocked Eris yet. We took them to Uranus for that Assassinate mission and they got the Eris Segment. They installed it and had Eris unlocked, but in their codex, they didn't have the new Quest. We had them try logging out and back in, closing their game down and reopening it, and finally we tried running the first node on Eris to see if that did anything, but no dice on all of that. As I have been writing this, it dawned on me that my buddies may not have re-checked their inbox after unlocking Eris. They went straight to their Codex. This may be the issue there. If so, I will find out tomorrow when we all get back on and I will update this post accordingly.

I believe it's intended, yes.

This brings concern to moves that have an activation cost and a toggle such as equinox's mend... have to mod for both duration and efficiency. if i want to heal people/shield at all after shooting 5-10 guys as well u need pwr str and range too. still feels awful.

Edited by milesthefox

Thanks.

Oh, btw, the Void looks terrible now. It's not gold, and everything is (fake) reflective. The PBR is way overdone. Only make the metal parts look metal, and make them gold again. Also, the metal on the igaro (sp?) syandana and the noru prime syandana doesn't look like the metal on other items in the game. Please fix this, so that colors show properly and so that it looks like the other metal in the game.

IDK You're game quality, but I have everything max, and Surprisingly among the plethora of game devouring bugs in today's patch, I think VOID looks significantly better! Yes its different... DE mucks up alot of things (new valkyr skin looks 1/4 as good as it did in pics/vids pre-release... sigh... my plat is crying now) but void looks good xD. Max settings, adaptive exposure off. SMAA + CFAA (edge detect)+ supersampling on 2560x1440 looks good on 32 inch.

Add Mirage projectile count decrease to the list. One must continue to find a cure for the crashes so these silly changes can be reverted...

What crashes? and wtf are my other 2 clones doing? eating sandwiches? DE could have at least taken away 2 clones and made a triangle formation w/ 2 behind mirage  (not far like CURRENT, but closer) that wouldn't hit walls/floors so much when shooting enemies around or below your position. Clones should recalibrate their aim to shoot center at the distance of the players reticle (wherever you ACTUALLY aim)... Because. Logic. (Not DE Logic!!! Please no!)

I noticed DE COVERED UP  a breakable infested wall that "only sometimes" opened for clients/host (random few) when blown up. Its now covered instead of being Fixed AHHAAHA. But all the breakable walls had that issue with random client/host being inaccessible after destroying the wall!