Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.6: Trinity Prime

DE_Adam

Prime accessories does NOT feature the Kavasa prime collar or gene masking kit.

So unless we're getting Corrupted Drahk and Corrupted Drahk masters that drop them, this will remain the sour point of this prime access.

...Unless of course I'm missing something.

Then I'd look like an idiot.

Edited by P1NK13P13

I cried a bit when it came ;P.

And one more thing. That Prime Access picture. I whould love to see the guys/gals make a proper 1920x1080 resolution one and link it :D So beautiful <3

Edited by Krealot

well call me the black sheep but that lobstertail is nice imo O.o the kuboro stuff not so much ill still get the packs because i love warframe and i feel its a decent way to show my support for DE but seriously DE i understand you like the mans bestfriend stuff but can we get a real primeacsess that isnt just for kuboro lovers? like a new prime secondary sence with the removal of ember prime you kinda took a secondary prime out of the drops?i mean dont get me wrong it wasnt a good secondary but still eh i guess that it the new rhinoskin concepts you put up atleast look neat..and to all the trin players stay calm and lobster on ^-^

Edited by scaily

CODEX BUGS:

Vem Tabook, Bailiff and Isolator Bursa entries still show up twice in the codex.

Nightwatch Corps enemy entries are still missing.

Lecta-wielding Scrambas and Combas still have the whip extended in front of them like a sword.

Lanx shows bleeding effect on the model and is still found in Objects instead of Feral Enemies.

CODEX SUGGESTION: Give Sargas Ruk and Lech Kril a special diorama pose like Tyl Regor has.

Animation Bug: Yamako Syndanna still behaves strangely as detailed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539286-prisma-yamako-sydanna-moves-weirdly/?view=findpost&p=6056180

CINEMATICS BUG: The ships being approached in approach cinematics don't match the actual locations as detailed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529621-approach-cinematics-and-loading-screen-bugs/?view=findpost&p=5939356

CODEX BUG: Reminder that the Corpus Nullifier Crewman and Nullifier Crewman Eximus re-use Ranger portraits in the Codex when they should have their own

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

There do not appear to be any fixes for the Chesa in this update. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed? The Chesa problem was included as a August 28th Hot Topic but there does not appear to be any feedback from DE on the issue. On Devstream #59 DE Rebecca attempted to obtain clarification from DE Sheldon on the Carrier Vacuum debate but only in brief passing mentioned the word Chesa. When the discussion transitioned to Kubrows the Chesa topic was avoided and instead DE Sheldon discussed "Pack Tactics", which appeared to be a distraction to properly responding to the core issue and player comments that have been posted regarding the Chesa.

My Chesa is still broken as there seems to be a bug which limits the amount of items that the Chesa can pickup per trip to only 3 amongst all the rest of the problems. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." Picking up 3 items per trip cannot be considered picking up "all kinds of stuff before" returning to the owner.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. After all, on 8/2/2015 when DE Steve was asked if the Chesa was intended to be comparable to carrier on his Twitter account he stated "that is the goal sorta, needs some improvements". As of current the Chesa is not comparable to carrier and this bugged cap of limiting the trip pick up to 3 items is a big part of that issue.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

That thread now has over 18,820 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players. So why is DE avoiding directly commenting on the Chesa and fixing the AI issues but rather expending time to add new "Pack Tactics" before even making the basic functionality work reliably and as intended?

also, it still drops the damn items BEHIND your frame, just outside the pickup range, which is &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; when you're trying to run while it retrieves, and it all goes to waste because it drops them BEHIND you...#DElogic

VOICEOVER BUGS:

- At the start of Corpus Extermination Missions Lotus doesn't have any introduction lines ("Eliminate all Corpus threats" was the one I was expecting)

- At the start of Crossfire missions Lotus tells us we're fighting with the Corpus when in fact we're fighting against both factions.

Voiceover suggestion:

- Bring back the start-of-mission voiceovers by the Syndicate reps, because they were nice to hear and brought a bit of immersion.

VOICEOVER BUGS:

- At the start of Corpus Extermination Missions Lotus doesn't have any introduction lines ("Eliminate all Corpus threats" was the one I was expecting)

- At the start of Crossfire missions Lotus tells us we're fighting with the Corpus when in fact we're fighting against both factions.

Voiceover suggestion:

- Bring back the start-of-mission voiceovers by the Syndicate reps, because they were nice to hear and brought a bit of immersion.

Yeah I was surprised they ever got rid of it and there doesn't seem to be any logical reason, it wasn't creating bugs was it?

Lecta-wielding Scrambas and Combas still have the whip extended in front of them like a sword.

Illustration of the problem:

hFFs1nW.png

CODEX BUG: Reminder that the Corpus Nullifier Crewman and Nullifier Crewman Eximus re-use Ranger portraits in the Codex when they should have their own

Illustration:

The backpack in the Corpus portrait is a jetpack, not a nullifier backpack. It is the same as the Ranger one:

3keN6eC.pngWK0NyG3.png

Meanwhile, Corrupted Nullifiers have the right version: 

2EmoDtM.png

This is how it looks like in-game. Obvious difference.

yVj4dVv.png

Edited by LordPreda

While I love Trinity Prime's new helmet, the jumprope pigtail tentacles aren't part of it... if you put on a different helmet they sit there in mid air dangling from where the default helmet's tips would have been.   It'd be really swell if those were part of the helmet not the body.

Or, y'know... maybe if there was a way to display the trinity prime helmet while using an arcane helmet for stats...

My thoughts on the Trinity Prime Access.

1.) Lobster butt doesn't bother me since it wiggles, jiggles and flops about. <3

2.) the Kubrow Gene Masking Kit should totally be in the accessories pack.

3.) I was expecting the Prime Kubrow to be something like; farm 2 Sunika Prime Imprints, 1 Prime collar and 1 Prime Kubrow Egg. Put all of those in the genetic foundry and it's a guaranteed Sunika Prime with better stats (rather than just a health and shield buff, whoo...)