Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

I just got a Sciathin Syndana when i noticed shortly after equipping it that there is a border bug of some sort for the jet trails, where the borders of the trails have lines extending way way to far outward in an unnatural and messy manner. Please tell me this is just a glitch?

#1Steam profile image of my weird bug

#2 image of my weird bug

12 minutes ago, sakimaification said:

I just got a Sciathin Syndana when i noticed shortly after equipping it that there is a border bug of some sort for the jet trails, where the borders of the trails have lines extending way way to far outward in an unnatural and messy manner. Please tell me this is just a glitch?

#1Steam profile image of my weird bug

#2 image of my weird bug

It's an issue with texture filtering, under display settings changing anisitropic filtering to x2 should fix it. I sent in a hopeful fix a couple days ago, so it should be hotfix'd soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there ever be a possibility to make weapon skins for other weapons. In particular one for the sword & shield category. I'd like to know because I'm going to be making a shield for school purposes anyway and was planning to refine it after I finished, but then noticed it wasn't allowed as of yet.

Or should I just try turning it into a syandana?

I dunno if it's because I failed to update the file, but the coloring for the Deru Syandana is a little off... Here's a screenshot of my tint mask and the ingame model:

PpGyIOK.png

6HriSHR.png

Is it possible to have it changed so the metallic colour matches with the Riv Elite set? It works pretty well with the Pakal armor, but my original intention was to make something that goes with the former. I'll reupload the export files just in case. Thanks!

Also is it possible to soften the cape mask to show more of the strands at the end?

To update your things, put the modified stuff through the tennogen tool again and reupload to steam. Then PM [DE]SizzlingCalimari to notify the devs about the change.

If you want the colors to match an armor set or warframe, you will have to recreate your tint mask with the proper colors.

21 minutes ago, alexmach1 said:

To update your things, put the modified stuff through the tennogen tool again and reupload to steam. Then PM [DE]SizzlingCalimari to notify the devs about the change.

If you want the colors to match an armor set or warframe, you will have to recreate your tint mask with the proper colors.

I was certain that the last version I sent through before selections had the final corrected tint mask. Thanks for pointing me where I need to go.

On 10/24/2016 at 11:39 PM, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

For anyone running into issues similar to this, the test branch of the tool may solve your problems. Right click on the Warframe TennoGen tool in Steam, and on the betas tab, select 'test'. The tool should update with build id 1401352.

Thanks for the tip!  I ran into this problem with two of the models I downloaded, and your suggestion fixed it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a thread about this, but I'm desperate for some help

I'm a digital artist, and a giant fan of warframe, so much a fan that I spend money on platinum and Tennogen very often. I also have started toying with the Tennogen program now that it has become more fleshed out.

Well, that was until about two months ago, I suddenly lost the ability to view, purchase, and interact with Tennogen items in; any way, shape, or form. Support tickets were sent, but it led nowhere. I get an error whenever I attempt to launch Tennogen, and I'm locked out of viewing tennogen items in-game completely. I play the game through steam, my steam accounts are verified, have never been banned or suspended, and I've been able to purchase and view tennogen items before this issue.

Now the only way for me to even see tennogen is through the steam page or through the forums. When in-game I can only see tennogen items I've already purchased, and that is it.

Spoiler

e34c014efa.png 37c227ec82.png

This is the first real issue I've experienced in 1,600+ hours of warframe.

This has been impacting my enjoyment of the game GREATLY as I currently just want to make helmets and skins with tennogen, it's something I'm skilled at and want to use and enjoy, I also want to support DE and Tennogen creators by purchasing items such as the Tennogen ones.

Please help, I'm determined to get to the bottom of this. I desperately want to purchase the two Loki helmets, the Teplo Syandana, and use the Tennogen application.

On 11/4/2016 at 3:12 PM, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

The TennoGen uploader tool through Steam? If you're getting an error launching that, post it here and I can take a look.

b6c06b16b7.png

And yes, I am logged into steam, I also cannot view tennogen items to purchase them, I recently got payed and wanted to pick up a handful of them.

3 hours ago, YatogamiX said:

hi I want to say few things and sorry for my bad eanglish so I want to say maby in future will be option to buy steam all things for platinum it will be realy kool to see steam workshope things in platinum price X)

It has been confirmed multiple times by DE that PC will not see tennogen for platinum and it will remain steam only and for real money.

So, after the War Within launched, there was a few bugs, we all know this. What's got me bugged (and why I'm here) is the fact that the Drevni Skin got messed up with the update. It appears that the newest iteration of Tennogen is in the game, but not properly implemented yet. I can tell because the Drevni Skin for Chroma has been replaced by a different skin from the upcoming Tennogen round. I paid money for that, and I would like to see it fixed, please.

And since the forums still don't like Dropbox links for images: Here's a link to the image

8 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you launching the game via the steam client?

Have you linked your warframe account with your steam account?

Yes sir. I lauching the game via steam. and acc linked with steam. This happens after TWW update.

Archived