Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, AlexanderDarko said:

Well, i only suggested because they've already made optimizations on some tennogen skins, and also some of the DEvs likes the  fashionframe part of the game and to be honest those 2 skin-parts are going good with each other, except the part on the pic 😕
So my question is about aesthetic optimization, but hey, "Why so serious?" it's just a question 😁

No, the TennoGen creators usually update their own items while DE adds the fixes in-game. And they probably won't modify those items for a small aesthetic fix. 

Plus, this isn't really the place to ask for these kind of changes. Usually you either report these types of problems to the Feedback or Bug Reports Art & Animation sections.

I'm super new to all of this tennogen thing... I have some ideas on syandanas (wich it's going to be my first attempt on some tennogen) but, honestly, don't know where to start.

Any pointers on what is permitted or not? Maybe some "how to"? 

Thanks in advance for any pointers given. Love ya 

On 2019-01-24 at 4:37 PM, Nexus12120 said:

Every.Single.Time.

Every time I go into the steam workshop warframe uninstalls its self for no reason.please fix this

This is a steam issue.

steam uses a windows feature called mklink to link the folders.
if a drive letter changes or even things like sharing permissions change it resets the mklink setting for your folders.

When are we going to recieve news on files for Operator clothing getting released? As far as I'm aware it was stated they would be released after the rework to the Operator suit pieces, which has been out for a while now.

I don't want an ETA, I just want to know wheither or not that's still on the table.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-01-31 at 11:13 PM, Zahnny said:

When are we going to recieve news on files for Operator clothing getting released? As far as I'm aware it was stated they would be released after the rework to the Operator suit pieces, which has been out for a while now.

I don't want an ETA, I just want to know wheither or not that's still on the table.

I don't mean to sound demanding, but everytime I've asked this I've gotten no response, and I'm unsure if this is a lack of knowledge inside DE with no proper decision being made or if this thread has been forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

При запуске TennoGen появляется ошибка (-6), подскажите, пожалуйста, как ее решить.
Точное имя ошибки »Не удалось загрузить файл URL: /// 😄 /% EF% BF% BD% EF% BF% BD% EF% BF% BD% EF% BF% BD / steamapps / common / WarframeTennoGen / newui / index .html с ошибкой (-6) "

I solved the problem, thanks in advance. )

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015-10-23 at 9:27 PM, Mcl_Blue said:

Here's my question: According to the FAQ, sculpts are only allowed for syandanas and capes. Will custom models ever be available for other things (mainly Warframes)?

On 2015-10-23 at 9:49 PM, [DE]Kary said:

Very long term:  Possible.

Medium term:  Allow custom sculpts that can be baked down to existing the existing low poly meshes (so that they can use the same rigging, no additional animation work, etc).

If/when any of that comes to pass, will content creators be allowed to review and update their skins which have already been accepted? Or should we hold off on submitting works which could benefit from relaxed restrictions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new Aures skin for Nyx  seems bugged. It is impossible to change the colors of the "feathers" (by the ears). You can pick another color but soon as you save, it reverts back to the original purple.

Tried to submit a screenshot, but apparently you can't do this (only URL links and I don't know how to do that)

On 2019-06-06 at 12:03 PM, miramiranda said:

The new Aures skin for Nyx  seems bugged. It is impossible to change the colors of the "feathers" (by the ears). You can pick another color but soon as you save, it reverts back to the original purple.

Tried to submit a screenshot, but apparently you can't do this (only URL links and I don't know how to do that)

Still bugged 😞

On 2019-06-06 at 8:58 PM, Demeraire said:

Garuda successor skin talons have been broken for months as a client. It has a similar problem to khora mithra. Please take a look into this problem.

On 2019-06-06 at 6:03 AM, miramiranda said:

On 2019-06-06 at 11:00 AM, zValor said:

On the new khora mithra a full cycle of venaris modes breaks the visual changes to khora and it goes back to default when it should look like this. https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/khora-mithra-t-pose-a7efb7e3c65040daa87ca511ccec483e

These have all been reported to the team, thank you for sharing them here! I don't have any ETA on fixes, as they are still being investigated.

2 hours ago, TheLastOfFallen said:

I have been having a bug with the Lympharis polearm skin where status effects are about 3 feet away from the blade and since the latest tenogen additions the energy is always default regardless of what is chosen.

This just happened on Dani's stream - what a coincidence! Also will be passing this on, thanks!

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

These have all been reported to the team, thank you for sharing them here! I don't have any ETA on fixes, as they are still being investigated.

Octavia's Mithra skin is applying the Energy color to her helmet ponytails and to the Madachord arcs on her main body.

Revenant's ghost-fire plumes are also taking their color from his Energy color, in addition to still being really bright.  Before the changes to Emissive and Energy, the ghost plumes were fainter and more ghostly looking.  Now you can't even see the geometry of his left arm at all with the default colors.

Last time I checked, Trinity Prime's helmet is not properly sharing the Emissive channel with the rest of her body using the default colors.  When I checked, her faceplate was glowing bright blue, while the rest of her emissive markings were orange-red.

I'm not sure if any of these are intentional, but Octavia Mithra and Revenant taking body colors from the Energy channel seems to be sort of going against the point of separating the channels.  Since I thought the point was to allow people to have powers with different colors than their Warframe.  (Such as for people who prefer dark or even black energy to make it a little less overwhelming to use some powers.)

*Edit*  Just followed the Latest Staff Replies link, and didn't realize this thread isn't in the general graphics forum.  Please move this post or delete if necessary.  I'll try to get screenshots when I have time later and repost in the correct location.

Archived