Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Does Your Warframe Look?

LoseUrself2Dance

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plats left to buy you any prime set you want:)

Ok.

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plats left to buy you any prime set you want:)

Glad to know you're a solid team player and not up yourself at all..

I'll be sure to walk the other way of any team I see you in. :/

As to me, I think my best looking Warframe is this one:

CvT50W.png

Rubedo Rhino.

That and my Limbo - he's mainly stock appearance wise, with richer colours and a scarf. :P

All+that+cord+and+no+_88cca1505aa696d2ce

I ertdermage all u skrubs wif mah bolter priem.