Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

I ve bought Saryn Graxx skin a few days ago, and magad she's fabulous. Fa-bu-lous. Put also your Disconnect syandana on the back, aaaand it's perfect.

Guess the next thing i'll have to do is wearing a "Faven fan" tee shirt and we are good.

(Predator ponytail got a little tiny bug though, the cable plugs on the rear seems to be 'magnetized' by the big shoulder pads. And strangely, the bug is clear in profile view and the Liset, and barely visible in mission. )

that mag would fit a helm resembling harley quin....i know its more of a mirage thing actually but the overall design so far would fit. some neat cable twintails with an electric effect, nice matrix glasses- front sytle with a magnetism energy effect and some few metallic parts for the extra swag.

oh dont mind me im just fantasizing....

5 hours ago, Xydeth said:

that mag would fit a helm resembling harley quin....i know its more of a mirage thing actually but the overall design so far would fit. some neat cable twintails with an electric effect, nice matrix glasses- front sytle with a magnetism energy effect and some few metallic parts for the extra swag.

oh dont mind me im just fantasizing....

I agree, I even mentioned it on page 36.

1 hour ago, Kalimando said:

Personally I think a cool helmet would be one which has a big hole going through it resembling a motor stator. Would be a cool divergence from its design while maintaining the theme.

0000-Cycle-Electric-Inc--Replacement-Sta

Something like Mag Prime's helm?

1 hour ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Something like Mag Prime's helm?

Mag Prime doesn't go far enough, its tied down to looking like the default to a degree. When I say a big hole going through I mean all the way through, a truly uncanny appearance which no other frame's helmets (be they official or fan-made) has done yet.

2 hours ago, Kalimando said:

Mag Prime doesn't go far enough, its tied down to looking like the default to a degree. When I say a big hole going through I mean all the way through, a truly uncanny appearance which no other frame's helmets (be they official or fan-made) has done yet.

So a hole like a donut? That's a wild idea, I like it. Perhaps adding a cylindrical object in middle floating will be cool.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I think it's time I start saving some money, just saw final Hydroid and it looks too good.

I will be so torn when Prime comes, ugh.

Sell Steam trading cards.

I've recently earned around £6 or so, maybe a touch more, selling cards I likely will never use but the inner online hoarder kept telling me to keep them. Praise online cards.

Then again it isn't as if TG is that expensive but... Free money.

Edited by Naith

7 hours ago, fredaven said:

also. thanks for all the suggestions. but please keep in mind that it needs to feel holistic as a piece :) Gunheads are cool. But would look out of place.

Then why not add a hologram thingy u did for messa graxx but this time do it in the middle of her face like prime helm

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Wish you could do a trench coat/duster syadana?

I don't think that'll even be possible to implement due to frames being very different sizes. Plus you'd need a lot more area to work with than the backside of a frame for something like that. 

Anyways, that mag is really sweet. One of my favorites so far.