Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Rework Gallipoli All Over

Numbsky1

You fellow Anzac people know the drill. The fan boys will tell you its awesome, sacrifice yourself for the empire.

Stand up and say no!  No S#&$ Saryn rework we demand quality! No Bandaids, you made it work with frost and excal. so DE we know you can do it if you try.  

ahh well I could careless if this was a nerf since I basically never played saryn before infact I am building her now since that sexy skin is humping platinums as we speak and when rhino delixe skin comes around he will be humping my platnims even faster! );

We're slowly reaching a point of this no longer being about "what's best for Saryn", but rather, "what's best for me".

Saryn's actually in a pretty good spot right now. Truly. Refusal to adapt to her changes is not indicative of her rework being bad, wrong, a nerf, whatever you want to call it.

You literally turn on toxic lash, hit 1 enemy with spores and then click miasma and everything dies. Its that simple, 3->1->e->4 and boom youre now a saryn master. She wasnt meant to be an instant damage dealer even before her rework, people just found a work around with negative duration. If you remember before miasma was so popular spores were her bread and butter, which is why its back to that now

We're slowly reaching a point of this no longer being about "what's best for Saryn", but rather, "what's best for me".

Saryn's actually in a pretty good spot right now. Truly. Refusal to adapt to her changes is not indicative of her rework being bad, wrong, a nerf, whatever you want to call it.

Maybe you should consider what she actually brings to the table? Maybe that would put things into perspective?

Ignore the damage that she can do for a bit.

Please list her Crowd Control and Utility contributions. I don't care what Saryn used to do, just give me what Reworked Saryn does.

a) there is a mega-thread, use it.  You may think the devs won't read it, but they were the ones who signed up to have everyone post saryn feedback in a single thread.

b) post actual feedback, how the powers are working for you, what steps you personally are performing to come to your conclusions.

It may lead to nothing, I'm not a dev here, but the logical conclusion would be if so many similar or exact feedbacks are provided saying the same thing, the devs may at some point see the logic of it.  Saying "saryn trash, saryn bad, me delete saryn now!" or anything along those lines just aren't helpful in any way.

That video sums things up nicely.

did you actually take in anything of that video when you watched it? all it comments upon is people who want the old saryn back, and that it isn't the way to go, seeing as the op is asking for de to give improvements to saryn not a reversion that video is hardly relevant. 

as for the op, i would recommend commenting in the saryn megathread if you hope to make any headway. de does seem to be making an effort to improve upon the current situation saryn is, even if it isn't immediate changes. (they already made some improvements on saryn's first and third, even though they were really only baby steps, progress is progress)

Edited by Cubewano

did you actually take in anything of that video when you watched it? all it comments upon is people who want the old saryn back, and that it isn't the way to go, seeing as the op is asking for de to give improvements to saryn not a reversion that video is hardly relevant. 

)

I did watch the video and take in the info. I see the signs of it elsewhere on the forums. Improvements can happen, but first people have to accept what they have and give suggestions how to go from there. Simply complaining doesn't cause changes.

You literally turn on toxic lash, hit 1 enemy with spores and then click miasma and everything dies. Its that simple, 3->1->e->4 and boom youre now a saryn master. She wasnt meant to be an instant damage dealer even before her rework, people just found a work around with negative duration. If you remember before miasma was so popular spores were her bread and butter, which is why its back to that now

Try not testing on earth.

Maybe you should consider what she actually brings to the table? Maybe that would put things into perspective?

Ignore the damage that she can do for a bit.

Please list her Crowd Control and Utility contributions. I don't care what Saryn used to do, just give me what Reworked Saryn does.

Still waiting on that magnificent answer from Vargas.