Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many China Exclusives

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

Stop believing in fairy tales people... everyone saying china is getting thing first to promote the game there or because the large player base they have...

Really, nobody remembers who bought more than half of DE? Are you really that naive to think it has nothing to do with that? wake up..

Take your tinfoil hat off.

Who gives a damn? Our version of the game beats theirs by a long shot. We just get some things a bit later. There's no reason to get worked up by this because we STILL get as much content as we've always been getting.

I said nothing about it, I don't care who get things first or anything like that. I'm just saying what I think to be the obvious reason behind how things are going on.

It's no brainer that if chinesse companies own the mayority of the game they release some things there first simply because it's their game.

As everyone here said before me, don't worry about it, we will get everything they have at some point in the future.

WE know that the next frame will be Archer-Frame, but DE also said at NYCC that Wukong will be added in november, so my guess is that we will get both of them in U18. The frame after Wukong will be female and only then we will have Nezha or whatever his name...

BTW, DE said it's AT LEAST 45 days just for Wukong. Meening, that if Wukong, the Ninkondi and the Spira were added about 45 after China, we will get the rest for about the same time, BUT NOT promised. DE delayed the release of Excalibur Umbra for spesial resones, it dosn't say anything about the rest of the fetures.

So basically you are impatient?

Yes, basically I am impatient.

It's still not an exclusive.

We still get Umbra Excalibur (I think China gets a Prime variant because of Excal Prime, not sure, don't quote me)

We still get Wukong, Nezah, nikana prime, kunai prime. we get everything they get.

They are timed exclusives.

How exactly is all of this relevant to my reply?

Another day, another "something about China exclusives" thread. Nothing to see here people.

Also they are not exclusives people. We may be getting them a little slower than expected but we already got 2 weapons and they said at NYCC that Wukong should be available on the Global build by end of the year. So slowly but surely they are coming over.

Also they will probably keep getting these timed frames until they clear the red and enter the green over there. Meaning they need to start turning a profit after investing in the market over there. There's probably not a whole lot of people playing it so they are going to want to entice players.

Keep calm and move on Tenno.

They're doing it to increase the game's popularity in China (because if it's not popular, it's a heavy drain), and they're not exclusive. They're coming to us after a short period. Nezha is turning up after the archer, iirc.

We also get the umbras.

It's just that we are getting the wu kong frame effort excal umbra. Umbra came first. I'm confused. Lol and it's usually wayyy longer than 30 days. But if we do he nezha afte the archer frame, that's not too bad :) please note that this is not a giant complaint. I still love warframe lol

The period is 'at least 30 days', with the stipulation we're not gettig it EXACTLY 30 days later. Last we heard  of umbra it was 'a few months off', and given the way they've talked about the release schedule, and the usual pattern of warframe releases, i think its fair to say the global build is gonna get archer, then wukong, then another female frame, then nezha.

Edited by WindBlade

Just to remind everyone that the Chinese build is about 3 months behind the PC build of Warframe. 

So we are getting a consistant ~90 day "timed exclusive" on everything save the few Warframe/Weapons that are in the build early for a Chinese Head start.

As of now: No Knux, Ack/Brunt, Ifrit Kubrow Armour, Syndicate Primaries, Dirga, Clem, Equinox, Natah, Atlas, Ignis revamp, Basolk, Cerata, Jordas Verdict and possibly more.

Hell 10 days ago they were advertising Mesa as "Comming soon"

So... 2 Warframes, 1 Excalibur variant and a couple of weapons are the least of our worries.

Edited by SilentMobius

Honestly? At this point, I dont even that helps.

Probably not.

I don't care if Chinaframe gets that stuff first. I just hope our version of Warframe doesn't get turned into Chinaframe were weapons disappear after 5 days if you don't pay plat to keep it.

Wait... is that actually a thing?

Wait... is that actually a thing?

Yep, happen in some F2P games here (Though I don't believe that happens in ChinaFrame):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/291480/discussions/1/46476145055629967/

I would never touch a game like that. It was bad as "Super Nashwan Power" in Xenon 2 and it's still bad today, especially when you have to pay real money for it.

Edited by SilentMobius