The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious... How Many Of You Are Going To Purchase The Misa Prime Syandana?

Why would i want to pay for what i already have aside from Extractor and a glitch asf Syandana that i dont even like?

Im looking for future Vaults, maybe they'll make a separate one for Accessories. Im only interested in accessories, nothing more.

I hope that not a lot of people, but the ones who really need the frosty. DE need to learn how to manage their bundles, first the damned collar now this, i've been wanting to get a prime access ever since i couldn't afford targis, but they didn't even about quality, and instead of making better bundles they keep getting worse...

It is a cosmetic item no way, I have the majority of the stuff in the set so the only things that I would be getting is the extractor and the syandana. If the syandana had bonuses that you couldn't get in game like +60 crit chance/bonus damage to all weapons infinite energy or something of that nature then maybe just maybe but for a purely cosmetic item it is not happening.

No p2p stuff. Unless you want the majority of the community to leave, no

While I agree with the concerns that a seperate accessory package should be included, just this one time I don't care simply because I wanted the syandana for so long. I didn't want to shell out 140€ back then because nothing else really interested me. 55€ is still a steep price, but much better than before so I'll grab the pack this one time.

If it wasn't for Misa Prime, I wouldn't give a flying toot about it.

Edited by Storchenbein

Misa Prime is a seriously attractive Syandana, I've had it since it first hit.

My gripe with it however is that it looks super cool until it awkwardly and inevitably clips into you again and again as you walk around.

I'd definitely like to see DE take a moment to turn the 'energy cloth' portions of the few Syandanas we have and give them the much coveted cloth physics loving. Misa Prime as a metal 'spine' so to speak, which seems like it ought to be rigid like it is, but the energy would be interesting if it moved about a little more like cloth IMHO.

I want it but I won't support a package that is a blatant ripoff. Buying parts for Frost/Latron/Reaper Prime with plat in Trade chat is way more cost-efficient than paying your regional equivalent for that package. I've always wanted to get the Misa since at the time, I didn't have cash to buy the Ember Prime Access and that made me sad. This however, is a freaking slap in the face so, no.

As usual, DE keeps pushing the long-time players aside for the more casual crowd. It's going to bite them in the face very soon.

#yearofbullsh1t

Edited by AxialBlue

Misa Prime is a seriously attractive Syandana, I've had it since it first hit.

My gripe with it however is that it looks super cool until it awkwardly and inevitably clips into you again and again as you walk around.

I'd definitely like to see DE take a moment to turn the 'energy cloth' portions of the few Syandanas we have and give them the much coveted cloth physics loving. Misa Prime as a metal 'spine' so to speak, which seems like it ought to be rigid like it is, but the energy would be interesting if it moved about a little more like cloth IMHO.

uh that sound very interesting :3