Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Frame Are You Going To Play The Second Dream As?

Evanescent

Either Mesa or Nyx Prime. Doesn't really matter to me since, as SilentMobius pointed out, it's still our same Tenno character.

Probably Nyx because she's a Prime and the moon is an Orokin base.

Also I can't wait to find out if the big reveals will crush this poor sod's wishes, he's been at it for too long and doesn't even know what she is anyways:

IJr8Kev.jpg

Huh? If I was going to role-play then there is only one option.

Roleplay as my single Tenno, we all only get one Tenno, the Warframe they're wearing doesn't matter, it's just a suit regardless of shape.

If you're viewing the Warframes as separate people that's headcanon, and contrary to good RP, I mean how would you explain the Stalker suddenly going after your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Rhino-Warframe when it was your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Trinity-Warframe that ticked him off by killing Phorid? How do you RP the fact that all the Fictional-Tenno-Welded-into-Warframes all have identical relationships to syndicates and that relationship changes in the same way regardless which one does the mission?

So yeah, I'll be RPing my Tenno, who was woken by the Lotus, escaped Vor, Killed him only to see him rise again. Wandered through the Origin system collecting Weapon and Warframes, like-what-the-story-says.

I'm not sure as to where your confusion is. 

I am asking, if you have a specific character that you have made with a Warframe in mind, that you identify as.

I never did bring up switching between frames or whatnot.

Just whether you have a character, or appearance in mind that you'd like to see interact with the quest.

If you can point out errors in syntax send me a PM and I'd be happy to correct it, but this is being quite silly. It seems most others seem to have understood what I meant. 

Banshee

Because she is already a ghost, dreams don't scare her.

And if Stalker has any sense, he will run. The female of the species is usually deadlier.

QvMy6hw.jpg

Character would be Serene even though she isn't around in my fanfics anymore.

Stalker hasn't had the best of luck against her before this... Even if Despair still looks wonky.

You have to SEE her to laugh at her, and if you see her... it's usually too late.

Tell that to satan.

If we are talking about which frames to use, I was thinking, I've been also playing Dungeon Defender 2 and they have a cool feature which I wonder if it would work in Warframe. In mission before combat starts your able to set up your defenses with one character then once done you can switch to another character to use for combat, which I think would be something really cool if we could do that. I'm sure we've done missions where we wish we would have brought a certain Warframe instead of the one we are doing the mission with, I know I have:)