Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves.

You completely miss the point of the change.

The problem wasn't the actual difficulty. The problem was how tedious and boring it was. The difficulty was trying to stay focused and not be bored and burnt out by the end of it. That and have no issues with the host.

Still think it needs to be 10 waves, like normal alerts. Either way the change was entirely necessary.

Edited by Naith

now will we be able to do the jordas verdict? only saw a few jordas changes and none of them looked like the changes that needed to be done. . .But at least no more 20 wave sortie defense those were boring as nuts. 15 is still a lot but ill take any reduction at this point.

So now that we can see the actual values for our Upgrades in the Focus System can we please get a Reset button. I kind of regeret some Upgrades i got now that i see the Values and it would take days to farm the Points again...

I don't suppose we can convince you to sell the Misa Syandana separately? I've already acquired all of the other gear, but that cosmetic is the only thing I'm missing. Much as I love you guys, I can't justify spending 50 dollars on a bunch of stuff I already have. 

Also, thank you for lowering the Sortie defense waves down from 20 to 15. It really did run on too long and really became a test of endurance rather than feeling like a legitimate challenge. 

Edited by Acos