Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves.

20 waves were more tedius than anything. it just took forever to finish.

Here is a possible fix for those of you who get the "Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..." message.

I checked the contents of my launcher log. It complained about razor overlay (even though my razor comms overlay is not activated).

Shutting down Razer Synapse allowed me to download the update.

Relevant part of launcher.log

0.059 Sys [info]: Steam Service Initializing
0.059 Sys [info]: Attempting to load steam DLL from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Windows\x64\steam_api64.dll
0.059 Sys [info]: Steam DLL loaded
0.158 Sys [Error]: Razer Comms Overlay detected!
0.158 Sys [Error]: Error
0.158 Sys [Error]: The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe
0.158 Sys [info]: ===[ Exiting main loop ]====================================================================================
0.159 Sys [info]: Cache flushed
0.159 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.
Sys [info]: All smart pointers were destroyed!
0.160 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Complete.

I can confirm Disabling or exiting Razer synapse allowed me to get patch continue and play after. Ty all and gl^^

Sortie Changes

• 20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves.
  •  
  • Excavation Sorties now require 1200 Cryotic instead of 1500.
  •  
  • Enemies will now prioritize killing the Rescue target in Rescue Missions.
  •  
  • Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.

I am saddened to see this; I was excited to the notion that the levels were intended to be difficult, long, and tedious; This is a game to display aptitude of skill. Lowering the expectations will only lead to the Water Cooler Talk mistakes objectivity for practicality, moreso for an expected level of skill. Less forgiveness on difficult levels! ^_^

Edited by Kid_Psychotic

Failed to update, please restart later - multiple times. Seems like there is some internal issue with updating it.

Same for me, but to late to send the logfile - steam cache said it found 192 corrupted files and is now downloading 7.2 GB of data

P.S.: German client in my case by the way

Edited by QuotterBatt

Why don't you, DE want my money? Why are you bundling everything without selling the separate pieces? I want the Titan Extractor Prime and could accept paying for the Misa Prime Syandana but I will NOT pay 60$ for it. And for the rest of the items, I already have them all. I could have payed 20$ for the Extractor, but now you will see ZERO $ from me.

The person handling your business model must be an uneducated pleb.

Did you change how stealth works ? Seems now that, after spawning, it takes about 3 seconds before an enemy can be killed with stealth bonus affinity. I can understand it as a try to counter abusive stealth killing on infinite spawns but as of now, it frakks up even a regular mission flow where you lose your counter every now and then.

Plus if you did it for abusive focus farming, I think it would be the most unfair thing to do because while some people did get lenses with sorties, others are stuck with other idiotic hype-killing karak parts that simply locks them out of the focus thing.

The FB post says I "can take your chances in the Void". Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime all used to be in the void, but the Syandana and Extractor never were. I have everything that has been re-released except these two items. I would like to know if they've been added to the void before I consider spending $60 to get four things I have no use for because I already have, some Avatar pictures I won't use because I have ones I favor more and really, they're such a minuscule part of the game I don't really care about them, a bit of discounted plat I could get $10 cheaper through prime access just to get these two things I missed =/