Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #65, Final 2015 Stream!

[DE]Rebecca

If possible, can we have some info on the multishot / damage mod rework on how it's going to be?

Are there any plans to make Mesa's Peacemaker affected by secondary weapon mods like how Ivara's Artemis bow is affected by primary weapon mods?

Are there any planned changes for the current charge attacks?

Edited by Knightmare047

Are we going to get any addition content for Archwing in the near future?

This year Steve talked twice about account migration to consoles, once in the very first stream of the year and again in the last one, a year has passed and nothing really happened, can we have some more info about that?

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

10/7/15  DE Megan:  "Our team has the Retrieval function on the radar for review, and are looking at screenshots/videos of other lingering issues with Kubrow pathing as a whole."

https://forums.warfr...ost&pid=6076759

Even though DE Megan clarified that there is no limit on the retrieval function, my Chesa still seems to only pick up a limited number of the items in the immediate area. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." It would be nice if the Chesa actually functioned as Sheldon described and as the viable alternative option to carrier that the players requested and DE Steve implied was intended.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. It now has over 27,709 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

There have been no Chesa Kubrow fixes since 8/26/2015 Update 17.2.4. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed? On 10/7/15 DE Megan mentioned that the Chesa retrieval function was on the radar for review. Two months have now passed with no Chesa fixes. Can you clarify what kind of time frame "on the radar" means?

Why did you make War need Broken War and Broken War need War to craft? Unless players buy the Hunhow's Gift, they cant have both!

And if that thing of "Broken War will be avalible in Sorties" is true, I have to say: its NOT good enough. Not even close.

Post-Second Dream questions:

Now that we got a quest to reveal the nature of the Tenno, maybe we could get one that reveals the nature of the Warframes? If Second Dream is hinting us at something.

Could this perhaps be the chance to bring the player closer to their warframes too? The reveal in Secomd Dream made a lot of players feel distant from the warframes they were attached to for so long, it would be nice to give the players a reason to see them beyond mere objects once again.

With Rhino out of the way what other reworks are planned to come out the soonest (as in who's turn is next) and what are the details we could get on them if any? Personally Mag and Volt, being the other two starter frames, could use some love to be made comparable to Excalibur.

(Also in regards to the Bladestorm change, please make Ash still do the killing himself)

I also really want the operator to be a little closer to the frames. I'd like to have the option to walk her around the landing craft a bit.

First of all, i wanna congratulate the devs on the new quest, it is simply a master piece and i find myself listening to the OST every day.

Now for some spoiler-ish questions: 

-Since the orbiter got expanded (finally!) what can we expect from it? where do the 2 other doors lead to? Can you make our kubrow roam the orbiter freely as it was originaly intended?

- What can we expect in terms of customization for our operator?

- What role will the operator take in the future? will he take the role of protagonist?

Wait, where did you get the OST for The Second Dream?

Guys i first of all wanna thank you and congratulate you guys on the amazing work you've done with the Second Dream, i was screaming like a little girl throughout the entire quest. Are there gonna be more quests like this in the future?

And are we gonna get some more information about the Umbra Warframe series? Since i am assuming it isn't gonna be a thing this year, no rush tho, no rush. But i am curious about some things, like what the actual differences are between them and the Prime Warframes, not just visually but also in terms of lore and stats.

Question 1:

I would Like to know. Since Frost and Trinity have/will be getting physics to their models, will Volt ever get the chance to have physics added to his tunic/tailcoat.... At the moment they look stapled to his legs and it just doesn't look as awesome as it would with physics.

Question 2:

Also, What word on the Volt Rework, I heard there are ideas for a new ultimate. I'd like to know more because currently I love using Overload for its CC.

Edited by Demonfr34k

I wish we get everything that was pushed back to u18.5

Meaning, removal of split chamber and damage mods...and all charge attacks to come back.

I wish that we can discuss such issues with the engine being updated to suit quad cores multithreading and octa-cores.

Question: What are you going to do with Focus Passive? Especially Zenurik's Systemic Override! It's not really a passive anymore since it lasts only 5 seconds after a 5 minutes wait... 

Maybe remove the 5 second duration and nerf the amount of efficiency we get from the passive, but like this it's really useless and I practically wasted my Focus on it.

Thanks!

It's the last stream of the year, Tenno, and you don't want to miss it.

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch!  

What? We will be going over some year-end questions, hot community topics, revealing some fun 2015 Warframe stats, as well as celebrating the Third Annual Stream-linie awards!

We will also be giving out 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes, as well as a Frost Prime Vault Unsealed pack!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, December 11 at 2 p.m EST!

Thread closes at 10:00 a.m EST on December 11!

WAIT, this isn't going to be hosted on youtube as live?...twitch only it seems now...

first Id like to congratulate all Warframe staff on the second dream quest, I know it was taking a lot of you but it paid off really well, for the both of us :) 

secondly, I'd like to ask where are you at with the syndicate blast effect of syndicate weapons / mods, which disrupts any attempt for a stealth gameplay, since it's been 3-4 devstreams since you DE-Steve said we're looking into it

thank you ^^ 

You, the developers, did an awesome job in update 18. I was honestly surprised.

Now my orginal point. When will Ash Prime's clipping issue be fixed as per this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

I was very happy after getting him because I waited for 2 years but I was seriously sad when I found out that he clips with everything, even his body.

Please discuss this matter on the devstream.

A few questions...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with Focus's current iteration?

Any plans on balancing affinity gain so people can't "farm" it and others get a more reasonable amount per game (cough, Focus)?

U18 Broke Glaives, has there been any thoughts about some rebalancing with them besides just fixing their charge time?

Is stringing quests and past events into a coherent campaign-ish mode in the plans? It is sad to see all of that wasted story from past events.

ntXNtpC.png

Man another year gone by.

And this time on a high note with U18 and Second Dream. Congratz on a job well done.

Let's see what questions offer themself this time...:

Q1. Some Weapon descriptions mention the presence of Tenno weaponsmiths. Any chance we might actualy get some NPCs like that in the future? Maybe also something like a tactician or a scientist?

Q2. Is there a reason (besides it being perhaps too much work) against replacing the current Skana and Lato as starter weapons with MK-1 variants and buff the regular version to a more mid tier position?

Q3. Will the current plans for the new star chart make it easier for you to introduce new locations (moons, colonies, asteroid clusters, etc.) in the solar system?

Q4. Once upon a time we had Grineer enemies in the game who used buzzsaws in their palms as weapons. I rather liked them. Any chance they might return some day or that we at least could get a Glaive style weapon based on that saw design?

Q5. Which other weapons are currently in for a visual makeover and how do you judge a weapon as being in need of it currently?

PS: How is the new Burston model progressing?

Q6. Just for fun (maybe as as last minute question). What are your favorit weapon names in warframe so far? Besides Grakata of course.

Q7. Is the progressive damage type resistance of Sentients your ideal concept for making them difficult to one-hit kill or is it still on the table for them to get a different mechanic?

Q8. It's been a while since we had a proper community event. Is there anything currently in planning or will that have to wait until after Starchart 3.0?

Edited by Othergrunty