Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Purchaseable greater lenses is awesome, but I think I'd rather they be more expensive and simply an unlock rather than a consumable item. For anybody that likes using a wide variety of frames/weapons, the system is very restrictive currently.

Hoping to see the focus sharing stuff soon too! Lots of great changes here though

I knew DE couldn't resist the license to print free money with the lenses... I only wish I could have bet with someone DE will pull this move... :P

Anyway, thanks for the so-called "lens market fix" and the other ones, but could we have some additional ones?

1) War/Broken War circle of "f*** you". I for one would be able to craft either the normal War or Broken War without having to destroy the other. I would love to be able to have both without having to shell out €35 (2x370 plat packs) for a Gift of Hunhow pack.

2) Could we have a fix for the lighting for Grineer tilesets. Some areas are completely dark. Especially underwater areas in Uranus maps and the dimly lit corridors on Grineer Galleons. The lighting levels are literally "CAN'T SEE SH*T, CAPTAIN!". On all other tilesets the lighting is just about right.

3) Please, PLEASE hurry up with the shared Focus. There has already been an argument or five in my clan over "killstealing". One of our members flipped out pretty bad as a result. This broken system is tearing the community apart as it is.

The last 2 are the most pressing concerns for me at the moment, and the last one is vitally important and ensures we will keep seeing support frames in the game and not just "Press 4 repeatedly to win" frames like the game has been ever since u18 release day.

3) Please, PLEASE hurry up with the shared Focus. There has already been an argument or five in my clan over "killstealing". One of our members flipped out pretty bad as a result. This broken system is tearing the community apart as it is.

Agreed, a sad rise in toxicity levels & press-4-to-win strategies is very noticable since the introduction of the focus system. This should be absolute priority imho.

Edit: @OP: Thank you, especially for the reasonable pricing of lenses!

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

The only thing to be hoped for from sortie rewards was a lens. Now there is practically nothing of value in there at all, so rewards are rather pointless.

WHY 40p for a greater lens? The least valued thing in the market (where frames cost 300p) was probably one of the hardest things in the game to get until this "fix".

Also, 5 minutes warning for a hotfix is a no-go. Give an hours warning, as missions are played for that long. I feel sorry for anyone on wave 36 of some T4 Def seeing this message and playing to the end, where all seems well until a message pops up saying "Couldnt save progress" -- SERIOUSLY?

• Misa Prime Syandana metal color tints can now be customized.

I've gone in game and now this is suffering with the same issue the last batch of Prime PBRs have:

The PBR configuration is way too dark compared to previous batches and is actually very visibly darker than the colour palette. Whites are grey, grey are near black and actual blacks are near the same as the greys. pale colours or tints (e.g. anything close to golds used on other metals) are dingy and dark.

This is the same issue with Mag Prime, Braton Prime and now the Misa Prime Syandanna.

I can't be the only person noticing this, can I?

Nice job on making the greater lenses avail via a small plat purchase, because that's not going to make players grind out there daily's even faster an then moan in a month that there is nothing to do as well as making the actual lenses you earn worth next to nothing.

I thought the whole idea was to implement a long standing end game system, some long term goals to work towards. This makes it feel like you guys folded to the players that feel it's too difficult to achieve focus. Which i thought was the main point to this new system you know, long term hard to earn goals.

No fix for Zenurik's energy regen as a client...? Sigh. Guess I won't be playing with friends any time soon.

All passive abilities only work if you've used your Tenno ability in the mission at least once. Don't ask me why they thought that was a good thing, because it isn't. A lot of missions don't even last 3 minutes for me.

Still no change on Focus gains & caps.... sigh

Well at least we don't have to deal with this anymore :

• The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.

RIP All those who bought lenses by trading :

• Fixed all Greater Focus Lenses missing from the Market for Platinum. Also fixed some missing descriptions and icons for Focus Lens in the Market.

giphy.gif

Man he is totaly ride! Remuve the S#&$i cap pls it block people from testing thinks ^^

I'd actually be happy if they'd finally make the sortie reward table work. As far as I remember they announced it saying if you get a reward it's taken of your personal reward table so you don't get duplicates. I have 2 Karak Wraith Blueprints and 2 Karak Wraith Barrels right now. Those could have been Dera parts or even a Legendary Core. I would have thought that was a more important issue than the reward table not being in alphabetic order.