Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

This update broke the Arsenal.

I can't switch stuff (if I try game freezes) and my clan mates can't do Sorte as they can't take weapons off cause of this bug.

And like many post before this = Please balance Focus gain...

Edited by OneMember

really the biggest problem with the lens for 40p is the fact it took a week before it was fixed.
I'm sure a ton of people are feeling ripped off now cause they weren't in the market in the first place.

#TQed

Edited by JackPS9

Hotfix 18.0.6.1:

Fixes

• Fixed trading being completely non-functional.
  • Fixed attempting to unequip a weapon freezing the game.
  • Fixed subtitles not appearing in Syndicate or Sortie transmissions.
  • Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.

Here she be!

With this FIX we got a bug.Me and lot of other people cant unequip weapons and do 1 st sortie mission.The screen is stuck when i try to unequip weapon and must CTRL+ALT+DEL out of the game.And in comments i see lot of other bugs that i personally did not experiance.

• The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.

So if they've been remove where de you find them?

As has already been explained literally 5 or 6 times in this thread on earlier pages, there are 4 separate BP's for each ship:

Mantis:

Main BP; to build the actual ship ---------- purchasable in market for 35k credits, and drops from Reinforced Storage Containers crates

Fuselage BP; to build the body ---------- drops from Reinforced Grineer Storage Containers

Engines BP; to build the engines ---------- drops from Reinforced Corpus Storage Containers

Avionics BP; to build the flight-control systems ---------- drops from Reinforced Orokin Storage Containers

Scimitar:

Main BP; to build the actual ship ---------- purchasable in market for 35k credits, and drops from Corpus/Orokin Reinforced Storage Containers

Fuselage BP; to build the body ---------- drops from Vem Tabook

Engines BP; to build the engines ---------- drops from Stalker

Avionics BP; to build the flight-control systems ---------- drops from Zanuka Hunter

The Main BP, for both the Mantis AND the Scimitar, are both STILL obtainable in the market for 35,000 credits each.

The only thing that's happened, is that this means that mantis parts have statistically become easier to find, because now 2 things which could previously have dropped from Reinforced Storage Containers -- and which could also have still been obtained from the Market at the same time -- will now no longer have any chance to drop form Reinforced Storage Containers.

Or, to put a gambling-analogy-spin on this, DE removed the 00 from the roulette-wheel that is the drops of Reinforced Storage Containers.

ON-TOPIC:

Thank you very, very much for giving us an alternative means of getting lenses. Also now we don't have to deal with price-gougers in trade.

And if you're a gouger, stop moaning. You know you already make enough selling other stuff that the loss of 1 type of item isn't gonna affect you all that much.

MOSTLY-ON-TOPIC:

*singing*

99 passable bugs in the code, 99 passable bugs!

Take one out, n' patch all-about...

127 critical bugs in the code.

*cursing*

Just noticed Greater lens only costs 40p in market. DE I really hope you forgot a 0 there- because if you didn't, noone is EVER going to do a sortie again.

Seriously- why would you go through days of hard missions for an RNG chance of getting a lens- which then RNG again is the one you want. When that lens is not even as good as one you could buy with no rng, INSTANTLY for 40p- the price of a corrupt mod. People were selling lenses for 50-150p all the time in trading. I'm not salty (since I'd never buy a lens rather than find it myself), but I'm really beginning to question if you guys even pay any attention at all to the player economy. Your pricing in the market is erratic at best, and downright malicious at worst. Year of quality is almost over- you guys need to go through market and clean up pricing... Expensive is fine, random and game breakingly cheap is not...

Edited by Stratego89

• Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe Abilities that were taking up too much space on screen.

Why can't this stuff ever be optional?

It's getting tiring a few people complaining (or not :x) and suddenly this stuff being removed without any consideration for those who like it the way it is.

Nice to see Frost Prime is finally fixed! Was worried he'll never return to his full PBR'd goodness.

However, Misa Prime is still rather stiff at the top of where it hangs and it frequently clips, especially with Frost's coat which appears to lack any collision at all.

Edited by Naith