Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans on adding an Auction House this year or something symilar to improve the trade system?
It would be nice that the tennos could build a special room at the Dojo, in wich they could register offers or sales for credits or platinum and maybe even ducats too(limited by something like the daily trade capacity, of course).
There are a few external websites that show updated ''fair prices'' that could help you in the process of creating a kind of offer/sale list(maybe a signboard or screen in the relays?)

When will you give charge attacks to all weapons? A lot of weapons doesn't have charge attacks atm.

When will you make charge attacks as viable as normal attacks? As now now charge attacks takes forever to charge and deals almost as much damage as a normal single hit, it's not worth it at all in the current form.

It would be a literal crime to not give Jat kittag it's old charge attack back, will you please do that?

Thank you.

I wish we will have a Warframe movie in the near future, whether if it is animated or live action XD

Anyway, I wish there are more Weapon Augments for weapons and more end game content to play.
And also adding combos to Iron phoneix stance!!

Edited by Lefarno

Ah, first time replying into something like this. Well, here we go! Now that we owe Alad V one after the second dream quest, are we going to expect that deal returning to bite in our asses sometime, and if it does, will it be for something else than just Alad V making our warframe into scientific scrap metal sushi? Also, Zephyr rework? As Zephyr is my favourite warframe, what is going to be changed?

1)When Hyroid,Volt,Vauban,Oberon and Limbo will get their rework?What this warframes do another warframes can do better (Late Game ofc)

Hydroid (CC,Extra drop,Buff) = Necro

Volt (Buff,Protect,CC+debuff) = Frost (Yeah,Volt stronger in Buff role,but All other his aspects is just "meh")

Vauban (Large Aoe CC,Keep enemy in one place) = Ember (Yeah,Ember cant pull enemys but who cares?) Excalibur (Radial blind build with +Range and +Duration )

Oberon (CC,Heal,Buff) = Nezha Defensive variant/Rhino Offensive

Limbo just need Rewardable party play.Why should anyone bother with Limbo playstyle when we can take Support Rhino/Frost in party?

2)Will we ever see a male version of female warframes?(As skins or another warframes)

3)Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by aggroxion

How about a kubrow Kennal in the dojo .

1. if you are incubating a new kubrow it gives you a pop up option to send the incubating kubrow to the dojo kennal while you take another kubrow on a mission.

2. once you log out of warframe the incubating kubrow is automatically switched back to your ship and the one from the mission put back in stasis

When will melee stances have a second look? Currently some stances are broken with the addition of charged attacks. Alsosome stances still have a limited moveset (bleeding willow, for example).

When will the other ignored mods be revived? Example is jagged edge vs buzz kill.

When will reward tables scale with time and difficulty of enemies. Kinda sucks that you get a T2 capture key 60 minutes in an ODS where enemies are ~lv70 above.

Will the removal of +damage mods (serration, hornet strike) change how players mod, or will it be back to rainbow builds?

Ok for the wish list portion. First up.

Can we please get more options for customizing our Tenno. More faces, hair styles, facial hair, voices, and over all appearance.

Second. Can we be expecting more cinematic quest and will there finally be a way to lead off from one quest to the other, from a lore or mission perspective.

Third.

with U18 and the Second Dream quest our orbiter has finally been expanded. So whats instore for the added door ways?

and Fourth. Is there any thought to a new mission type that would actually give a purpose to having a sniper rifle in space. With the fast pace of warframe past and present I find that all sniper are possibly good weapons but collect dust in my arsenal, after maxing them. Do to the ineffectiveness of the mission types.

Focus System

When will Group Affinity Share be added for Focus (last mention was Dec 9th)

Host Migration resetting Focus timer and passives (will this be fixed)

Any chance there will be a tool added to remove a lens instead of destorying it ?

Syndicate Mods

Before you mentioned that you were looking into being able to turn off the Proc effects for these mods is this still

something that is being looked at ?

Any plans do dedicate an entire update to just re balancing and QOL changes? Many weapons are unfortunately out of date, and need some overhauls. There are several frames that could use some tweaks, or complete redo's. In addition to QOL changes, just focus on ironing out many of the most prevalent bugs.

While no or little new content would be added, it would ensure a more balanced, bug free future for Warframe.

Keep up the great work guys! Warframe is one of my favorites for sure.

DE 

Are you gonna learn from the second dream to make future quests more well explained mechanically wise and de-bugged? after doing the quest (in which I had what seemed to be a common glitch with the warframe holding the tenno in the liset all wonky.) I watched other reaction videos and they had similar bugs, and most didn't always know what to do. Such as you could hold the button to fire a constant beam, or knowing you're beam could nullify stalkers shots. These latter problems could be fixed by a simple on screen tutorial of "RMB to unleash power, LMB to aim", and the lotus going "Nullify his power with you're own"

Just questions, thank's for looking

any news on umbra?

will ash get rework and when he will get his own deluxe skin?

i will really like a new gunblade weapon or nikanas variant.

Edit:Also can you make quest replayable?

Edited by Shadow70

can we please get more imprints from our kubrows please? and hold more imprints? i enjoy breeding and like to sell & mix prints and with only 2 it doesnt leave alot of room for mess ups or options. and the ability to rush kubrow maturing with plat or creds would be awesome. just my thoughts still love this game regardless. just want more fun when it comes to kubrows. keep up the great work. thanks