Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

a6C9d6t.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 22nd for Devstream #67!

Who: Rebecca, Geoff, Scott, Sheldon, and Steve!   

What: We'll be discussing recent Updates, looking over what's to come in future Updates, and taking your questions!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 22nd at 2 p.m. EST! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. EST on January 22nd!  Get your questions in!

Do we have to do something in order to get those prizes?

You guys have been showing stuff on Catbrow for a long time now.  Any news as to when they will be released?  Also, now that our Liset is much larger are there any plans on letting the Kubrows roam the ship freely?  Kubrows have earned their freedom.  After all they do fight hard with the Tenno.     

Hey guys, before U18 launched, you mentioned an event that would come soon after, involving the Sentients. It's been quite some time now, and we're still waiting for this event. Any idea when we can expect it?

(Watch the event go live before the Devstream, making this question meaningless)

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

When quests become replayable, will certain quest rewards such as the heat sword from once awake, or ether daggers from stolen dreams be available for re-acquirement?
Will the machete make it's return as well?
Will low armour frames be getting an upgrade anytime soon? A measly 15 armour isn't exactly helpful in most situations.

Also, will Banshee be getting a rework with her skin? I find her perfectly fine to play as right now, aside from a few tweaks that could be made. She's just one of the harder frames to pick up is all.

Edited by Smimsy_

- Please tell us what will happen with Sanctuary lore. There hasn't been a new global target to scan since the Guardsman, and the new daily missions don't give us any lore rewards. We want more lore entries!!!

- Pls show us a preview for the new star map.

- Kavats, Nef Anyo, Keela de Thaym when?

- What will be the next tileset?

Edited by LordPreda

Syndicate affect triggable? Stealth is killed by it! :(

Also Akvasto Prime? :3

I had an interesting idea for that. Earlier today I had a bit of a UI glitch that had my syndicate logo pop on the screen early(before the explosion). I wondered if maybe instead of immediately getting your proc when it reaches max(and making it proc faster to make up for this), it warms up the explosion, giving you a 3 second warning with the syndicate logo. Since console/controller users would probably be overwhelmed by yet another button key, it could be tied to weapon switching, letting you 'pause' the explosion by switching weapons(surely there's a better button for it, but you get the idea). If you don't interrupt it, it goes off. This also fixes my biggest problem with syndicate weapon procs. Not just stealthies, but also when you have an almost full syndicate proc ready to go as a wave of enemies is about to spawn, assist xp procs it while there are no enemies around...and then a wave of enemies appears. 

Bosses need more interaction in their sectors for example in Mercury have vor yelling at grineer to be tactical or vor lays traps or Jackal appearing in different mission dropping bombs or doing orbital strikes. Every faction feel the same style but we never see like ship support or things like cops/military would use.

In nightmare I feel Hunhow should be the one cursing us with the disabilities._ example 'You've caused enough problems, dear child of natah" I know it sucks what I wrote. i would like more side dialogue and fixes especially in Sortie.

With the flow of fanbase content on Tennogen will it help to fix the bugs more?

I know player limits will never change but how would someone who is really good with a frame people don't consider godly be allowed in a trial/raid and not have a reputation? 

I missed out on Stalker Noggle on PS4 due to Christmas plans, would you guys allow another opportunity or E-mail these promotions next time?

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

Q1(Geoff): A long time ago in Devstream 19 you presented idle and noble stances for melee weapons, but these never got implemented. Are weapon grip based noble and agile idle stances off the table? 1, 2

Q2(Scott): Are popularity statistics affecting which frames and weapons you focus on when it comes to rebalancing? Can severely underplayed gear *cough*Banshee/Zephyr*cough* "cut in line" in your personal queue?

Q3(Steve): Have you settled on a way to allow players access to the Void after the main rift has been destroyed by the Sentients? Will every location get a void portal tile that can be activated by us via keys or otherwise?

Q4(General): How is the Kavat development progressing? I just fused all my rank 10 Kubrow mods and hope I won't have to do that again for the feline companions.

1. How much longer until you release Catbrows?

2. Are you ever going to release good stance mod for machete type weapons? (I mean just for comparison claws and nikanas have more stances than weapons).

3.When are you going to make sortie rewards match the effort required to get them?

4.How much longer until you make it possible to farm focus in a group?

Greetings, Devs! You beautiful people, you!

1. Has there been any progress, on adding decor choices for clan dojos? Just to name a few ideas...

a.Wall trophies created with parts from defeated enemies.
b. Displaying the clan's crest.
c. Larger pieces of decor that hang from the ceiling.
d. Banquet tables and other furnishings.

2. Could the collection of noggles in the market, be added to? I'd love to see :

a. Corpus
b. Infested
c. Corrupted
d. Syndicate Leaders

3. Would it be possible to have warframes, based on the game's current lore? I'd love to see :

a. A grineer-type warframe.
b. A corpus-type warframe.
c. An infested-type warframe.
d. A syndicate-type warframe, able to be purchased from a syndicate. Maybe 1 million points or so.

Thank you for reading! :D

Question: Are there any plans for redesigning the reward model of the game?

Currently basically everything from affinity to resources to mods is awarded by killing enemies, or Endless Mission Rotations. Players thus mostly play missions where they maximize the number of enemies. Moving the core of e.g. affinity gains from enemy kills to e.g. mission completions would allow people more variety on where to get levels and make it more feasible to play by just avoiding enemies, rather than slaughtering everything even in stealth. Similarly, the game already has extractors. Perhaps resource gains could be primarily based around player-made excavations? Perhaps missions with multiple goals (e.g. game giving you a mission with "scan target for Simaris", "Kill enemy commander" and "Extract data") each granting a reward and players can choose which to complete?

Am I too hopeful if I'm expecting Starchart 3.0 and Missions 3.0 to make gaining mods/affinity/resources/rewards in general more varied?

Edited by Gilalar

When are you going to revisit Kubrows? They feel unfinished even after six months in the game, and aren't nearly good enough to justify their cost. Their AI is bad, Sentinels outclass them in almost every way, and introducing Kavats before Kubrows are 'finished' seems like a bad idea.

More on this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/597031-kubrows-more-trouble-than-they%E2%80%99re-worth/