Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Saw Derebecca For First Time!

OkamiMilo

I remember one time I went on a public match that had put me in the same squad as [DE]Megan. I've never seen any other devs at random other than that. It's like seeing the leprechaun at the end of a double rainbow riding a flying pig.

Fixed one small thing for you.

How could you see them for the first time when your the all seeing Space Mom that they see on their HUD, talking to them every mission?, do you confirm its a recording of a recording while Lotus is doing "Lotus Stuff" (Kubrow sledding on Europa etc.)?

Maybe the Lotus is actually blind or maybe Sentients don't have eyes to begin with. The big mask could be there to hide that

It's always so fun to watch when Rebecca visits one of the relays and just gets unbelievably crowded with eager Tenno. I also enjoy this because it's really nice to see the team interact happily with the players; I don't know of very many other games that have such friendly staff, much less want to play with and visit them in a public in-game relay setting.

It simply warms my frozen innards.

tumblr_inline_mjqisfVwuI1qz4rgp.gif

How could you see them for the first time when your the all seeing Space Mom that they see on their HUD, talking to them every mission?, do you confirm its a recording of a recording while Lotus is doing "Lotus Stuff" (Kubrow sledding on Europa etc.)?

She watches you as you go to sleep and thinking of all the things that you dream about