Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Letter To De

F3mi

Dear De,

I know , i know you guys are busy with all the work and updates and countless hot-fixes and new frames set to be occupied by tenno , noob or not, But please dont be that father that never looks up from his newspaper or the mother who just controls her child's every move or choice without asking if s/hes okay w it. Who knows there might be something to come from this , a twist in our plot or story that tells us how we actually became space ninjas haha. but babe, De, Lotus, Devs please please dont kill off baro, hes one of the things that actually keeps people looking forward to playing this game , me especially , im sure hes somewhere laying lifeless in the void deciding whether to use his last revive that'll cost him a 100K of his 1 million affinity only to be killed off by the scythe that waits patiently in the hand of the Enemy that is De, waiting patiently for him to spawn again, but i beg you XD , dont kill him.

Atleast tell us where hes gone of too or summ or whats going on , the suspense is KILLING ME , US , EVERYONE *sigh 

Please reply, Someone 

Yours sincerely,

Your Favorite Noob , F3mi

The devs (AFAIK) haven't actually said that they killed him off. Either the timer being gone is a bug, or they removed him to make it not as frustrating (I was never really frustrated at him, he brought tons of cool items) to wait for every two weeks just to see he's only being something a player doesn't want, and then they go complain on the forums and in-game. It was a whole mess.

Maybe they could make him a permanent installation? And his inventory cycles every week instead of two weeks? That's assuming that the timer disappearance isn't a bug. 

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

did anyone stop to think that DE just might of put him on hold for a bit until this event is over with figuring that people wouldn't have time to go farming for parts to sell for ducats? and that after the event is over everything will return to normal and the timer will start up again?

On an unrelated side, i'd be down to give baro some spanking once in a while.

Or at least a digital slap button, to when he decides to be huge butt. 

(to be blunt, i think DE means that Baro might go out of business with the void collapse. AKA star map 2.0)

On the PS4@4 stream today, Drew said Baro would continue on console and hopefully they'll have figured out what to do with him by the time console reaches the point PC was at, and that hopefully for consoles there will be no interruption of him.  He also encouraged feedback about the void trader.  That bit was during the Pluto Interception mission.  Prior to Danielle going all Wanted on her keyboard.

What if this friday baro is in his usual spot disheveled and depressed, huddled over crying and starts a new quest where we help him regain his glory. At the end of the quest we are given Primed Streamline and a permanant discount for all of his wares? :D

A man can only dream cant he