Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

-Quoting people in mobile is very broken.  Once you quote someone, you can't type outside the quoted text.

Can't paragraph things either. EDIT can paragraph after typing stuff and editing it later but doesn't work when typing continuously.

Words are hyphened when they reached the end of each line  instead of starting new one but is fine once posted. Feels very icky right now :s

Also, browsing threads on mobile no longer goes to last post read but instead to the first page.

Edited by 321agemo

No idea that was my browser problem or forum but gonna leave that in here.

- Firefox stop working for a few second before loading to new page after Forum upgrade.

- Quote,Spoiler content are not friendly for dark theme user. (white text on white background:spoiler, black text on black background:quote)

Edited by Shafilp

Spent about 4 hours trying to use the forums on Android today. I quoted a post and tried to write two paragraphs in response to it. 
Some issues with the Mobile version:

Apparently, the Android version "saves" posts in-progress now. It will periodically auto-save a post in progress, and then make it impossible to delete words using backspace following one of these auto-saves. The only workaround I've found to this is using the hold-Cut function... one word at a time. Backspace does appear to work within the boundaries of a quotation.
Because of this auto-saving feature, even if you sign out, restart the phone, sign back in and return to the thread, any of the changes you made before remain saved. The only way to give yourself a blank slate is to post what you've written and edit it later from a desktop. (Probably something I may need to clear my cookies to resolve.)
Additionally, auto-correct will randomly re-place your cursor elsewhere in the post. In my case, it would place the entire auto-corrected word in the middle of another word near the top of the quotation within my post, while leaving the typo'd word below the quotation. Where it was auto-saved, and therefore impossible to delete outside of the quotation.
I can't Paste text in threads from my clipboard anymore. Much like the above, even if I hold-Paste in a blank space, it will simply place my cursor in a random position elsewhere in the post and do nothing else.

Finally, and most importantly, I cannot turn off the Mobile version. It's not even an option anymore.

heyO!! Love these new forums. trying to find my way around it and have a few questions.

In the new Custom Stream option for activity feeds, can I get it set to exclude any thread for PS4 and XB1 since neither apply to my set up?

is there also a way to hide those threads for consoles on the main screen so i only have to see PC thread categories?

I can't sign in on my PC. It works fine on my phone, but my PC won't let me sign in. 

If I click on the link at the top to sign in, and nothing happens. If I'm viewing a thread and I scroll to the bottom and click on the login button there, an empty dialogue box appears, then goes away and takes me back to the forum index. 

Still, the new forum is beautiful. Nicely done. 

Known issues that i seem to have as well as the others;

Design Council Membership - Has vanished, no access.

Reputation - Reset to Zero

Post Count - Reset to Zero

Date Joined (Forums) - Joined 1 hour ago, wrong because i've been here for 2 years and 6 months.

Also i have the same blank expression as everyone else. Oh no... they've turned us into sheeple! *wink*

Edited by itsXthomasTAG