Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

2 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

Great, Can't remove that black box so I'm stuck with an empty post.

What I was trying to say was that I'm not really skipping out on content if I do the quest that Inaros is linked to anyway. The only thing I'm really skipping is the waiting, buying a slot, finding a potato for the frame etc. If he comes with a quest.

So you spending dat sweet :platinum: In the name of profit... Give unto the Void!

1 minute ago, MalGeffen said:

Hey you stole mah pic. How did you do the code right?)

:word:

IE: clem: :clem: 

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

So you spending dat sweet :platinum: In the name of profit... Give unto the Void!

Can't spend plat if it was given to you for free. :clem:

If I actually went into my wallet and got this from my money, then it would be a different story, but this was all through selling virtual items I could care less about. XD

Edited by Darkmoone1
more info.

Just now, siralextraffo said:

10am at DE's? Seems like a bit early for an update!

I dont know for DE but its like the perfect time for a lot of deploy on daytime.

You have like around 2 hours to prepare the release if you start at 8 and you have the rest of the day to fix any bug if one major shows up.

5 hours ago, Scharkie1333 said:

So we should get rewarded for doing certain achievement like actions instead of a luck based pool? Would kill the entire trading as we know it aswell as removing the Coop aspect.

As everybody would be focusing on geting their achievments done rather then the actual mission.

We cannot always get what we want. And that is why i Login everyday to try again. I wouldnt be doing that if I knew i only had to do 1 certain action and have it rewarded to me.

Instead, everyone is focusing on getting the most amount of kills per mission by nuking the whole map with a single keypress... Yeah, rewarding skillful actions would completely ruin the game.

5 hours ago, ChickenLover42 said:

For the last time... Inaros will be obtained through a quest, not a long, brutal, and ridiculous grind. Please do at least some research before jumping to conclusions. He isn't the first quest-frame, and he won't be the last.

Cannot wait to see 3 12h waitgates, most likely a waitgate or two to get some magical MacGuffin like in case of Atlas (requiring Pheriliac and Potent Pods that alone were locked behind 5 steps of RNGates and a waitgate) and a 72h waitgate after it all to finally enjoy the reward...

Edited by Mofixil